Induction Weight gain

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Is it normal to put weight on in the first few days? I've put 4lb on in 3 days and I've followed the rules in the induction
has this happened to anyone else?
X

Hi Emmy, no it's not normal unless you came from a VLCD when it is because eating food again

What were you doing/eating prior to Atkins start?
Can you give me a run down of what you have eaten since you started?
Will try to help you figure this out!

Hi Katie , I did do lipotrim a while ago (vlcd) but the last few weeks/months I've ate nothing but carbs so I would of thought I'd got all my water back from then and also gained a stone in weight.
ive basically been eating bacon and eggs for breakfast sometimes with mushrooms, gammon or chicken with a bit of salad for lunch mostly leafy green salad and dinner normally chicken salad again. I had 2 baby bels today and have a spoon full of mayo with most meals and also have cream in my coffees but I count all carbs and not gone over 20g , I wasn't drinking a lot of water until today tho. I e really upped the water intake now to see if it helps
I just don't know why I'm putting on, I'm going to get weighed in a shop tomorrow as I think my scales are a bit crap (about £3 from ikea)
but I feel like I've put on aswell if that makes sence

X

Agree it could be water so worth upping significantly - and once you are in ketosis any water weight should start coming off. Hang in there!

thank you, your probably right, I am eating a lot of fat but that's what the diets about I suppose.
Thanks for your replys
xx

Back