1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Weight-in tonight, after a bad sunday!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by princessnicky, 24 June 2010 Social URL.

1. princessnicky

princessnicky Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Got my weight in tonight, and im dreading it. Me and my partners went our on Sunday for a Fathers day meal and i pigged out! We shared a combo for two (garlic bread, breaded mushrooms, wedges, chicken wings, cheesey salsa nachos and onion rings) then i have a double chicken, bacon, bbq sauce and cheese thing with tons of chips! Followed by a giant cookie filled with choc mousse, icecream, cream, choc sauce and m&ms! (which is mean for two people but i pretty much polished it off!)

Trying to be positive but my scales say i hav put on 3lbs.

Dreading it as i only have 1.5lbs to go till my first stone!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

slimming world
    we all have blips . Hardest part is owning up to it so well done. Still sending you a a:whoopass::asskick:to help you realise you been punished and can now start afresh. Good luck tonight but make sure you go to draw the line completely.xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.