Weight loss and male body parts *do not read if of a sensitive disposition*

gazter

needs to get a life
It was when I heard about this, only a short time into my weight loss journey:Spotlight on Health: Men's Health - Oprah.com

That I was inspired to lose weight. It is claimed that for every 35 pounds (2 1/2 stone) a man loses in weight the size of his penis (or more accurately the, fat around it melts and it appears bigger) will increase by one inch.

You ladies and gentleman I am sure can testify, one inch is no trivial matter...

I'm just interested in the experiences of others in this matter. I have lost just under 110 pounds, and by this calculation I should have gained three inches.

I don't know if it is exactly three inches longer, but I am sure it feels much much bigger than it used to.

Not only that, the knock on health improvements have resulted in me having more body hair, needing to shave more regular (I presume this is due to the testis having more freedom, and are at their optimum temperature), I have a slightly higher sex drive and a much stronger level of virility.

What are the experiences of others?

83 views and no comments lol!

I have to say that despite having lost over 8 stone I still can't see my penis!

I nearly dropped my iPad reading that.... Naughty girl!!!!

With all those views and no comments, I wonder if we'll see an increase in husbands being dragged along to class...

it's difficult to answer this seriously without making any comments that can be taken the wrong way. So this is a serious answer, if you don't want to know, click back now.

So, :eek: ..

the easiest way to answer would be yes, yes it has.
is this due to me losing weight and the 'padding' around that area, so there is less of it hidden by fat, i would say yes.
does, 35 Lbs (2 1/2 stone) equal an inch, i would say no.

In nearly 2 years i have lose 144 Lbs (10 stone 4Lbs) using the maths suggest above,
35Lbs = 1 inch .. 35 / 144 = 4.1
So, if the above is true, i should have had an increase of about 4 inches.. bulls**t, i only wish that was true.

Without being graphic and crude.. my weight loss has had an increase of size, not a huge difference, but very noticable to me. Would losing more weight increase it further, probably, but i wouldn't say another inch if i lost 35Lbs.

And i also think that it has been a big boost to my confidence noticing it, but it's not something you can really post on the 'nsv' thread :eek: .. it would be interesting to know what men's gf / wife / partner thought about the inches to weight loss idea. have they noticed a 'change'. (i've got no one to ask i'm single lol)

and i'm sure weight loss, increase of size and confidence, would / should all add to an improved sex life. But i'm sure it really all boils down to what your partner prefares in that department. we are always reminded by women,after all 'it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean' :giggle:..

Malc..

I love this thread..... I hope you're not complaining that as you've got smaller "mr winky" has got bigger ;)

Id love to say share some photos and ill be the judge of that but I'd imagine the thread would get deleted if you did lol!!!

xxx

I love this thread..... I hope you're not complaining that as you've got smaller "mr winky" has got bigger ;)

Id love to say share some photos and ill be the judge of that but I'd imagine the thread would get deleted if you did lol!!!

xxx

We dont have titles in my house, it's not Mr Winky, just Winky as we know each other so well. I could repeat an old Red Dwarf joke about a double polaroider...

xxx

i think if you asked any man on sw about this, it's a gain they are actually happy to have ;)
as for the photos .. :censored::nono: naughty naughty lol

We dont have titles in my house, it's not Mr Winky, just Winky as we know each other so well. I could repeat an old Red Dwarf joke about a double polaroider...

Well I know what I really wanted to refer to it as but I'd get banned from the forum and I like it here lol! ;)

The thread has been voted 5 stars by me :D

can't say i've ever given it a name.. dunno if thats just me or not :confused:

You must have had a name that you/ your parents and family referred to it as. Winky seems to be the one currently used in my family when children are small. But when i was younger, it was my 'whistle'.... lol

always been a 'willy' if you can call it a nick-name.. i know my cousin calls it a widgy to her little boy.

maybe i should give it a nick-name just for a laugh hmmm :confused: lol

I've just had to explain to OH why I spat tea over the laptop when reading this.:)

I told him what thread I was reading and he has just said 'now I know why you want me to loss weight.:rolleyes:

It was implied some time ago that if i lost all the needed weight it'll be touching the floor.

everytime i look at the updates on here i'm going to have to remember not to be eating or drinking anything.. i'm as shocked as you are ladies ;) lol

funny tho :p

Well, as soon I saw 'do not read if of a sensitive disposition' I just had to read it, to see if I had a sensitive disposition, as I wasn't sure! Glad I did, made me smile, and I now know that I don't have a sensitive disposition. You learn something new every day!

Back