weight loss areas

Yesssss! Lurking from the Atkins forum but totally my tummy is the last. I've got thin arms and legs and a tubby tummy.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

without a shadow of a doubt!

It actually comes off my stomach first - it's my hips and thighs that never seems to shift - in fact, I swear they almost look bigger if I lose weight. I guess it depends on your shape

I have always lost in my bum and thighs last whenever I have lost weight. This is the very first time that these are the areas I have lost first!

I have mentioned this before but my shape has changed on Dukan. I now have no bum!! And I had a big one as well as thunder thighs so very odd. But I have lost very little in my waist and tum so I am keeping fingers crossed that it will soon come off there too!

I am very happy about losing weight but want my old shape back before losing it.:(

I'm the same as slimdreamer! My shape has changed from always being pear shaped to now being top-heavy. Not complaining as the weight coming off is all that matters but it is odd as I don't recognise myself. Think pilates might help tone.

Mine has disappeared from tum, bum & legs even my gorgeous son said so but really really want it to disappear from the booby area. 5lb from each - LOL !

Lost from legs and thighs and waist my shape has def changed more hour glasses hace lost 4 and a half inches from my waist since july

I've lost tons from the bum, thighs, and waist - only a bit from the bust. I have always had all my weight evenly distributed, so all my areas were problem areas :)

Great!:( lol I've got dead skinny arms and lower legs and big bum,belly and hips! So guess I'm an apple shape. Plus I had a baby 10 months ago so maybe it's still large from then;) hoping to shift some off my tummy it's a nightmare x

Mine's come off from all over but I did notice that more came off my bum/thighs than has done on any other eating plan and it came from my thighs first but I don't really have a problem with my tummy, am now much more hourglass than pear-shaped! YAY!

Back