Weight loss buddy anyone??

Ooooh is the recipe on here for the mousse, is it as simple as it sounds as I have loads of FF Fromage frais ATM! How spooky is that, that we both won the fruit bingo - that was how we did it too and also WI on a Mon lol! Where are you from? And I'll definitely have a look for that sponge recipe. I miss my chocolate and sweets! X
Hi there, well the strawberry mousse, its dead easy. All you do is make up a hartleys sugar free jelly sachet (crystals) up to 1/4 pint let it cool and then mix it with 500g of low or fat free fromage frais. Get mine from Asda, its low fat but free! Give it a right good blast with the mixer, then just leave in the fridge to set. Lovely big bowl of mousse to dig into when the munchlies strike. Hubby had some on his strawberries tonight, I had an activia snackpot vanilla. Yes a lot of similarities here, I live in the North West of England not far from Manchester and Liverpool. What about you?

Oooh lovely, I think I might give that a go today! Oh and I'm down south, near Brighton btw x
Hope everyone is well, I have a bit of a cold now - just as it gets nice and sunny, typical!

Is anyone near me in Barnsley, south Yorkshire?? I am shocking with geography lol x

Morning buddies,

Beautiful day in South London again today. Very tempted to hunt out some trackie bottoms and go for a walk round teh park.

Good luck to Thursday WI-ers Funky Monkey and mistysmummy. Hope the scales are good to you.

And a hello to hollys nan - welcome aboard.

Zoe x

Hi peeps! Hope you're all being good girls! ;-) Off work today with throat infection, but just making tomato and basil soup, it's usually gorgeous and full of speed foods,smells lovely bubbling away. Don't know the last time I had a day to myself. Might make a sw quiche in a bit and I've got the ingredients to make donner kebabs...but I am supposed to resting, not sure I know how!
Have a lovely day, the sun is shining, makes you think about those summer clothes and how much more comfortable we'll all be feeling by summer xx

Thanks Trixy I stuck at the 15st mark for quite a few weeks now it seems to be the 13st now as have only lost 8lb since christmas with one thing and another haven't seen the 12st range for over 10 yrs so roll on wi lol and hope you get to the 12s very soon xx

Morning buddies,

Beautiful day in South London again today. Very tempted to hunt out some trackie bottoms and go for a walk round teh park.

Good luck to Thursday WI-ers Funky Monkey and mistysmummy. Hope the scales are good to you.

And a hello to hollys nan - welcome aboard.

Zoe x
Thanks very much for the welcome to your thread,we may be slow but we will get there wont we??

Ooooh trimtrixy, could you give me the recipe for the tomato and basil soup please? I love tomato and basil! X

Hey peeps, hope you are all fine and dandy this evening??

So just to update - tonights weigh in lost 1.5lb and got my stone shiny! 1 stone in 6 weeks - gotta be happy with that :) :) :)

Em8888 said:
Ooooh trimtrixy, could you give me the recipe for the tomato and basil soup please? I love tomato and basil! X

I'm not much of a weigher and measurer when it comes to cooking but here goes... 1 lge onion chopped finely
2 cartons ripe tomatoes
1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper
1 pint veg stock
Couple cloves garlic
Big handful fresh chopped basil

Basically start off sautéing the onions and garlic for 5 mins, then add tomatoes and bay leaf and simmer for approx half hour, when toms are soft add stock and basil and simmer for 10 mins more. Also add salt and black pepper. Remove bay leaf and blitz with a blender! Really easy! U could also add fat free from frais to make it more creamy, but do that just before serving so it doesn't separate x

mistysmummy said:
Well done Funky
Wi tonight 4 lbs off and into the 12st range so over the moon xx

Thankyou :) and a massive well done to you - 4lb that is awesome!!! :D

Well done u two! Ur both doing sooo well! Hey mistysmummy, I'm not having u being 12 stone something without me! ;-) I'll be snapping at ur heels next week;-) way to go girl u should be proud x

Back