Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hello my buddy's! Well how chuffed am I? Lost 3lb this week, making 1 stone 1lb since I started back in Jan. Got slimmer of week too :) I'm positive the extra support on here has helped, in fact I know it has....so thank you x

TrimTrixy said:
Hello my buddy's! Well how chuffed am I? Lost 3lb this week, making 1 stone 1lb since I started back in Jan. Got slimmer of week too :) I'm positive the extra support on here has helped, in fact I know it has....so thank you x

Well done. That's brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 1 lb this week...gutted!! :( well i suppose its in the right direction but i feel very low!!

Hi Aisling u really shouldn't be hard on yourself, u should be very proud of how fabulous u r doing! Blimey you've lost nearly 11% of ur body weight in 9 weeks ;-) x

thanks hun :) yeah your right i wasnt well last week either! well done on your loss thats fantastic :D xxx

You are braver than me, i have only attempted scan bran in a cake, keep meaning to try it as a crispbread but wimp out.

I had scan bran for my lunch yesterday, it was vile,:( but I think it contributed to a decent loss this week. So all in all worth suffering for one or two meals a week if I am enjoying everything else I eat (which I am) :)

Hi Guys can I join in to I still need another 3st off its been great to see you all supporting each other xx

In from the night shift and I can't sleep :(

Lots buzzing round my head even though my brain is tired. I should sit and write my diary but tiredness makes me sound depressed so I'll wait until I'm bright and perky in the morning (*wish* can't remember the last time I felt perky).

A big Welcome Aboard to mistysmummy, great to have you here with us, and also to Looli who appears to have been moved in with us. Great to have you here too and really hope you stick with us.

See you all in the morning

Zoe xx

Oh oh oh.....

And, in case I don't get out of my bed until lunch and I miss you in the morning good luck for JoC with WI today

Zxx

Well done, thats fantastic x

Oh oh oh.....

And, in case I don't get out of my bed until lunch and I miss you in the morning good luck for JoC with WI today

Zxx

Good luck to you too Zoe, lets hope we both do better than we expect x

lost 1 lb this week...gutted!! :( well i suppose its in the right direction but i feel very low!!

Hi Aisling, sorry to hear you are feeling so low, its still a loss but i know how disheartening it can be when you feel you deserve more. Sending you a big hug :grouphugg:
Jo x

TrimTrixy said:

Congratulations on slimmer of the week & 3lb loss too!!! You should be chuffed - that's awesome!! :)

aislingb said:

Please don't be gutted - a loss is a loss! I understand though coz if I don't lose a minimum of 2lb a week - I sulk ... Alot lol ;)

Just returned from my WI location which is 10ft from my bed and pleased to say I lost 1.5lb.

I was hoping for more but a read back of my diary reveals at least 2 big synning fails and I'm still on that week of the month as well.

And, I'm still a touch over my target of 1-1.5lb per week.

Off for a lovely cup of hot water and lemon juice. No, really, it's growing on me and I'm starting to enjoy it.

Zxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Zoe! Wow you are all doing really well! I'm happy with what I'm having food wise I think, have any of you got any good tips to keep going or what really helps towards a good weight loss for the week, like any particular foods? Do you all eat a lot or just have 3 main meals? X

Em8888 said:
Well done Zoe! Wow you are all doing really well! I'm happy with what I'm having food wise I think, have any of you got any good tips to keep going or what really helps towards a good weight loss for the week, like any particular foods? Do you all eat a lot or just have 3 main meals? X

Superspeed soup gives decent losses - I know some people can eat it for lunch for days in a row but if I do more than 2 days I end up with a delicate tummy lol

Oh and mushy pea curry is another good one for superspeed

And food wise I have 3 decent meals eg omelette & toast breakfast, salad or soup type things for lunch, proper dinner, fruit salad and yoghurt at some point in the day, tend to use syns for other snacks and I ALWAYS have a bag of crisps everyday x

Back