Weight loss buddy anyone??

well done minus3.5 :D ive decided to be happy with my 1lb loss this week x

Em8888 said:
That sounds nice, ok, now for the dim bit, what on earth is superspeed soup???!

Superspeed soup

1 tin mixed bean salad
1 tin green lentils
2 tins chopped tomatoes
1 tin baked beans
Handful split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
1 pepper (any colour)
2 stock cubes
Mixed herbs
Water to cover

Cook veg & split lentils with water to cover for 30 mins
Add all tinned stuff and cook another 15-20 minutes

Makes about 6 servings but does freeze :)

Superspeed soup

1 tin mixed bean salad
1 tin green lentils
2 tins chopped tomatoes
1 tin baked beans
Handful split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 large carrots
2 parsnips
1 pepper (any colour)
2 stock cubes
Mixed herbs
Water to cover

Cook veg & split lentils with water to cover for 30 mins
Add all tinned stuff and cook another 15-20 minutes

Makes about 6 servings but does freeze :)

im gonna try this too. need a good week :)

I have two tupperware boxes: one full of chunks of melon and the other with strawberries/rapsberries/blackberries. I use these for picking at if I get a munchie moment. They're a godsend on the hour n half drive to work to keep me amused and stop me smoking too much.

Looking for a new weight loss buddy!

Hi Everyone :)

My name is Laurel and im 20 years old.... I currently weigh 15 stone and half a pound ... This is my 4th week on slimming world and I have my 4th weigh in tomorrow... so far I have lost 1 stone and half a pound

Im looking for someone to become my new "weight loss buddy"... Someone who I can talk to about my weight loss journey and in return help spur them on too!

Anyone interested? :)
x

Hi Everyone :)

My name is Laurel and im 20 years old.... I currently weigh 15 stone and half a pound ... This is my 4th week on slimming world and I have my 4th weigh in tomorrow... so far I have lost 1 stone and half a pound

Im looking for someone to become my new "weight loss buddy"... Someone who I can talk to about my weight loss journey and in return help spur them on too!

Anyone interested? :)
x

Good luck hunni we have about the same to lose, I am more than happy to botty kick :D

Good luck hunni we have about the same to lose, I am more than happy to botty kick :D

Good luck to you too!! I see you have already lost a good bit! well done!

x

A couple of the recipes have been good, like the syn free chips, burgers, bolognese and such, thought the lasagne was a bit weird but there you go! I am really liking SW so far, been on it 3 weeks but only lost 2.5 lb so far. I know it's still a loss but was expecting a bit more as I've been quite good - except mon night! I was doing lighter life the week before I started SW but couldn't hack not eating - I'm not sure whether that would have made a difference to my weight losses but there you go.

How about you? X

Oh and ps - not that you probably care, but I lost 7 lb in 4 days with Lighter life and another 1 lb difference between then and when I joined SW so that's why I've lost 10.5 lb - I feel like a mad woman for explaining but there you have it, I am a bit!:drool::drool::drool:

I am a slow loser but just got my 1 stone award last week after 9 weeks. To be honest I am really enjoying it so much, become addicted to reading about S W, recipes and am always on here. I dont do the ee coz not that keen on veg but love fruit so thats a blessing. I do the red mainly with a couple of green a week.

But on S W you will never be hungry and once you get into the swing properly you will lose, promise. Are you going to group?

Yeah, I go on a Monday evening and I it seems quite good, I won some fruit in 'fruit bingo' this week lol how about you? What kind of recipes do you do? X

Well I am a puds and cakes girl really. Just love sweet things, perhaps thats why I am at S W now!!!!!There is a lovely cake recipe on here and very low in syns, tastes like proper sponge. I also like bbq type sauces, also rib sauce, all syn free! I like chicken too, and make all sorts with extra lean mince, so versatile! I do the red and green plans as I am a pain with veg, but love fruit. Made a lovely strawberry mousse today with fromage frais and jelly whizzed up, makes a right bit bowl to dip into. Any recipes you want or anything you fancy you will find on this fantastic forum. What is your c like, if she is good and you build up a friendship with her she will help you a lot. I also won the fruit bingo this week, ha ha, meaning we played bingo with superfree foods we wrote down, then crossed them off as they were mentioned in I T. Do you go to group with anyone, or buddied up with anyone?

Thanks for the welcome minus my wi is tomorrow night really hoping for at least 3 off as weight has been moving really slow the last couple of months xx

Ooooh is the recipe on here for the mousse, is it as simple as it sounds as I have loads of FF Fromage frais ATM! How spooky is that, that we both won the fruit bingo - that was how we did it too and also WI on a Mon lol! Where are you from? And I'll definitely have a look for that sponge recipe. I miss my chocolate and sweets! X

Back