Weight loss buddy anyone??

Thanks Funky xx And Trixy you will get into the 12s next week good luck for a great week guys. next week need 2lbs to get 4st shiny so next challenge starting lol

Can I join or is this a girls only club ?

Started My Diet Today Had Coca Cola Chicken OMG AMAZING !!!!

110 KGS 17 1/2 Stone

Target 15 Stone Before I go Cyprus In August !

Hey girlies,

Started SW on Monday :( got a big 3/4 stone to lose!! Feeling a little overwhelmed !! Please tell me it gets easier!! Lol!! Just been reading through the threads your all doing brilliant :)

Karen

There are 2 recipes I'm not sure about, the diet coke chicken ( is it very sweet? Can u taste the sacharin?) and also the mushy pea curry???? Can u taste the mushy peas??? I've realised I'm not a massive fan of artificial sweetener, it's ok in moderation but really when I think about it, it's just chemicals right? Not that I'm a purist when it comes to food, good grief I wouldn't be here if I was. ;-)

welcome aboard Baz and Karen, i have almost 4st off Karen so its very doable best of luck with your journey xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Hey girlies,

Started SW on Monday :( got a big 3/4 stone to lose!! Feeling a little overwhelmed !! Please tell me it gets easier!! Lol!! Just been reading through the threads your all doing brilliant :)

Karen

Yes it does get easier. In fact most days it's not like a diet. Main tips r to plan ahead, even if it's just one day. That way u won't get caught out. Good luck, this is a lovely little group, getting bigger every day! Everyone's very supportive, so if u have any concerns or questions there will be someone who can offer advice I'm sure :D x

Can I join or is this a girls only club ?

Started My Diet Today Had Coca Cola Chicken OMG AMAZING !!!!

110 KGS 17 1/2 Stone

Target 15 Stone Before I go Cyprus In August !

hi baz and welcome :) u reminded me i must try the diet coke chicken havent bothered yet!!

Hey girlies,

Karen

hey karen,

it does get easier :) u will be flying it in no time. just take it day by day!i have over 4 to lose too so your not alone. well 2 stone 5.5 lbs to target now but i might need to lose another half stone!we'll see :D

Thank you!! Wow 4st well done chick :) very encouraging!! I seem to be a bit shaky and feeling sick, did anyone else in the beginning? I'm on EE at the moment :)

aislingb said:
hey karen,

it does get easier :) u will be flying it in no time. just take it day by day!i have over 4 to lose too so your not alone. well 2 stone 5.5 lbs to target now but i might need to lose another half stone!we'll see :D

I do like it how they dont give you the full weight to lose in the beginning, 10% seems more reachable doesn't it xx

Thank you!! Wow 4st well done chick :) very encouraging!! I seem to be a bit shaky and feeling sick, did anyone else in the beginning? I'm on EE at the moment :)

well havent lost the 4 stone yet.. i wish haha!! im on EE too since day one i just find it really good and i dont feel hungry so im gonna stick with that.
i didnt feel shaky or sick at the beginning. are u sure you've eaten enough today hun? xx

Yeah socialbutterfly, what have you had today so far?
Oh I tried the strawberry mousse thing! Delicious! Can't wait to try the soup now.

Well done on the fab weight losses! And welcome Baz, how's you?

hi em8888
thought i was the only one here! how was your day? :)

I'm on day shift Frisay so I'll be too busy to get on during work hours so just wanted to wish dryads good luck for WI today.

And hello to all our new faces too: Helen, Baz and Socialbutterfly. Hope that's every one

AND.... It's Friday. Whoop whoop!!

Also, I'm already desperate for my next weigh in again. It's 5 days away. I think I'm replacing food obsession with scales obsession.

Hiya Karen
Think it was the second week I was doing felt a bit shaky and mood was everywhere but it does wear off, hope you feel better soon xx
Minus
Its great to get the buzz from the scales instead of getting the buzz from all the wrong foods ur doing great xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Hey girlies,

Karen

It really does get easier if you do it one mini goal at a time - half stone, 10% lost etc - I started with between 5 and 6 stone to lose and lost a stone in 6 weeks through SW, it can be done! And we all here to give you a kick up the butt or a virtual hug when needed x :) x

Feeling bloated and a bit crappy this morn, don't think I'm eating enough superfree :-( so the next 3 days before weigh in I'm upping my fruit and veg. Just had a huge bowl of melon, strawberries and a banana. Also going to up my water consumption as * week is due any day and I really don't want a gain on tues

Back