Weight loss buddy anyone??

Good luck with tonights weigh in guys :) I'm having a struggle today, been around nice foods all day and not picked once :( sooooo hard, just wanna have a chippy and a big bar of chocolate xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well been to WI and STS! :( I have no idea why and have been good all week so hopefully next week will be better...
On the positive side I didn't get upset (although I thought I would) & didn't come home and eat crap - I stuck to plan and continue to do so which I wouldn't have done before :) x

How's other folks done??? Sending good look vibes :vibes:

Well done funkymonkey, it's better than a gain - I reckon with the weight that if you STS, or even maybe put in a little, you may well have lost the inches and it's just your body catching up with your weight loss - this is my theory so I'm not sure if it's entirely true but there you have it!

Yay it is 2.5 for a pub measure! I checked on the syn forum, woohoo :D

Em8888 said:
Well done funkymonkey, it's better than a gain - I reckon with the weight that if you STS, or even maybe put in a little, you may well have lost the inches and it's just your body catching up with your weight loss - this is my theory so I'm not sure if it's entirely true but there you have it!

Yay it is 2.5 for a pub measure! I checked on the syn forum, woohoo :D

Thankyou - I know I shouldn't be disappointed as it's my first STS and people keep saying as long as I stay 100% this week it should sort itself - I'm just way too impatient lol :)

Good going guys!! No gains :) I'm feeling quite down about my weight today, mainly just for the fact of not waking up a size smaller lol !!!! Booooo

How are you all tonight xx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Good going guys!! No gains :) I'm feeling quite down about my weight today, mainly just for the fact of not waking up a size smaller lol !!!! Booooo

How are you all tonight xx

Hey Hun,

Dont feel down, you're doing really well so far. Just think, in a few months time how slim you could be. Maybe think about what your next mini goal could be??

Xxx

Yeah I am aiming for 3 lbs this week so it can be half a stone I have lost !! It's so hard isn't it, I'm normally such a positive person as well!! Thanks hun xx

I'm feeling a bit down tonight too. Going to make sure I have a minimum 5 syns per day and hopefully I will achieve 2.5 this week, any suggestions? Xx

I'm feeling a bit down tonight too. Going to make sure I have a minimum 5 syns per day and hopefully I will achieve 2.5 this week, any suggestions? Xx

aww hun. think positive :D im aiming for a great week too, just lots of fruit and veg and low syn stuff.
good luck xxx

Think the best thing for a good loss is lots of variation in your diet. Mix up your healthy extras and choose speed and super speed foods. Have a good read of your book, I still read it over after 2 years. Not sure whether cutting syns is the way forward as you could start to feel deprived. But that's just my opinion. Good luck for the week hon x

Morning Hun, am feeling a little sleep deprived as my 15 month old had me up til 3am - he is teething. Still, don't want want to let that spoil my night out tonight, though feel very weird and out of it at the moment!

How are you all today? Xxx

Hello ladies. hope your all well today. :) was gonna go for a long walk but the weather is crap and the wind would probably blow me away after all the weight ive lost haha :D i wish!! xxx
Have a great day everyone xxxxxxxx

aislingb said:
Hello ladies. hope your all well today. :) was gonna go for a long walk but the weather is crap and the wind would probably blow me away after all the weight ive lost haha :D i wish!! xxx
Have a great day everyone xxxxxxxx

You just cheered me right up with your comment about the wind :D

You just cheered me right up with your comment about the wind :D

aww thats nice hun :) we'll all be so skinny in winter we wont be able to go outside when its windy :eek:
are u having a good week? xxx

aislingb said:
aww thats nice hun :) we'll all be so skinny in winter we wont be able to go outside when its windy :eek:
are u having a good week? xxx

Well I'm certainly hoping so lol!! I'm have a bad week,felt really down :( avoided over eating though which is a bonus :) how ate you getting on? Xx

Well I'm certainly hoping so lol!! I'm have a bad week,felt really down :( avoided over eating though which is a bonus :) how ate you getting on? Xx

well the fact that u didnt over eat when u feel down is great hun :) really positive sign! im having a good week really trying hard i want to lose that 2 lbs for my 2 stone award tuesday night!
i hope your feeling better soon xxx xxx

Back