Weight loss buddy anyone??

Em8888 said:
Hi everyone,

It's been a while, how are you all?

Well, I've just had a couple of days off - the in laws came over and we were out and about a lot so let's say I indulged a bit! We ate out on thurs night at 'jamies italian' and it was delicious, but yesterday, we had a take away curry with my parents as well and that wasn't worth it, also the dessert wasn't that great either!

So, back on track today, I feel so Ick and frumpy because of it today, so back on track today! Forced myself to do the zumba and having ryvitas with smoked salmon for a late lunch and pasta tonight with rocket, mushrooms and a little Parmesan.

I am so dreading my WI on Monday :(

Hi em, don't dread it WI might not be that bad and at least you know what happened and enjoyed (most) of it :D I really need to get going with the zumba!! I have boxset of DVDs and game for wii and let still haven't managed to bother :( I'm not luckily forward to this week I desperately want to be 100% & get 2.5lb off this week but my oldest 2 kids are in dance comps for 3 days this week which means craziness - bus rides, make up, costumes, glitter!! & everyone running around like headless chickens etc... Kids love it but eating on the hop doesn't generally agree with me

Anyway - good luck with WI - stay 100%, increase water intake and plenty of SS :D

Oh dear!! Sounds to me like you enjoyed your indulging though!! I don't think I have had such a good week either, so we shall see!! I'm not going to moody nights any more I don't think, off to a tuesday morning one I think!! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funky monkey said:
Hi em, don't dread it WI might not be that bad and at least you know what happened and enjoyed (most) of it :D I really need to get going with the zumba!! I have boxset of DVDs and game for wii and let still haven't managed to bother :( I'm not luckily forward to this week I desperately want to be 100% & get 2.5lb off this week but my oldest 2 kids are in dance comps for 3 days this week which means craziness - bus rides, make up, costumes, glitter!! & everyone running around like headless chickens etc... Kids love it but eating on the hop doesn't generally agree with me

Anyway - good luck with WI - stay 100%, increase water intake and plenty of SS :D

Hey Hun,

I wish you luck for this week in that case, maybe if you make sure you have lots of fruit about so you can pick at them if you need to? I know though, it's easier said than done sometimes isn't it? Ok, water water, I shall go for it! Oh and ss!!! Lol x

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Oh dear!! Sounds to me like you enjoyed your indulging though!! I don't think I have had such a good week either, so we shall see!! I'm not going to moody nights any more I don't think, off to a tuesday morning one I think!! Lol xx

No way, you're doing so well!! I loved the restaurant but the other bits I had weren't worth it - I'm actually becoming a bit disappointed with cakes that I had - a few over the last couple of days! Only one of them was worth it and the rest didn't meet my expectations! So every time I feel tempted, I must remind myself of this!

Oh no Karen, does that mean you're not my Monday WI buddy anymore?

Em8888 said:
No way, you're doing so well!! I loved the restaurant but the other bits I had weren't worth it - I'm actually becoming a bit disappointed with cakes that I had - a few over the last couple of days! Only one of them was worth it and the rest didn't meet my expectations! So every time I feel tempted, I must remind myself of this!

Oh no Karen, does that mean you're not my Monday WI buddy anymore?

Lol I don't feel like I have done well as I'm not hungry if that makes sense!! I might still be going Monday nights, just found a closer one near me!! Lol xx

Morning everyone, how are you all on this lovely Sunday? Hope you are all well.

I have just ordered some next size down clothes as my next sort of mini goal kinda thing, I just hope it works!

It's really weird as before, if I'd have a couple of 'free' days, I'd be tempted to carry it on and I would have done usually, but I'm determined not to let my weakness beat me and try to gain control of my will power! I gave up smoking after over 10 years so if I can do that, I can do this!

Xxx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
Hello :)

Well done with giving the fags up, done it last year and put on a stone lol!!

How you feeling about wi xx

Ah well done to you too, I think that happened to me as well when I gave up, just over 2 years ago now!

Am not happy about tomorrow and expecting the worse but I want to go so I cab deal with it.

How about you, though yours is on tuesday now!

omg hun, did you go??? did you lose 3.5lb?! You're doing blimmin' amazing!!!
I lost 1lb which im quite chuffed with, just goes to show that going back on to it can undo some of the bad stuff you have xxx

Yes lost 3.5 so that's 13 in 4 weeks..... It really makes ya feel good about yourself ! Bet your pleased with your 1lb :)

well done on the weight loss girls. your doing great :) xxx

Well done, thats some fantastic weight losses ladies, keeping everything crossed for my wi tomorrow x

Back