Weight loss buddy anyone??

Do you know what Em, most weeks I have a treat after weigh in (not counted) I think it gives my body a bit of a shake up and gives me something to look forward to. I'm not saying it's right for everyone and I always get straight back on track the next morning. ;)xx

TrimTrixy said:
Do you know what Em, most weeks I have a treat after weigh in (not counted) I think it gives my body a bit of a shake up and gives me something to look forward to. I'm not saying it's right for everyone and I always get straight back on track the next morning. ;)xx

I know what you mean Trix, sometimes it can kind of 'reset' you so I may well do tonight! Hope ur well lovely x

Urgh, still feeling icky today - there must be something in the air! Dreading weigh in tomorrow, and yes, I say this every single week, but this week I feel so bloated and poorly ick, and so heavy! I hope I don't gain, my loses are so slow as it is without going backwards!

I too don't worry so much about food after WI. Other half cooks, so I don't nag him over ingredients and the like. I've had several days 100%, but I don't think it will show on the scales :(

I have a treat too, it's went from takeaways to just chocolate, my stomach can't handle too much grease at the moment !! But I look forward to it as well which mostly makes me be good lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have a treat after weigh in too, I did go slightly overboard this week (think because I didn't go to WI) and ate 45 syns!! But was straight back on track Saturday and reduced syns to less than 10 for rest of week to limit damage however this is only coz I had so many syns I will usually have a little treat and not worry about it :D

Goodluck at WI today Em :D

and goodluck at WI tomorrow tinytoonz, come you you can do this you are doing really well

Karen hope you are feeling abit better sweetie, not like you to be down, you always come on here and cheer me up :D

well I have struggled since friday but I am so far today back on plan. I even dug out my copy of 'taking control of your weight' hypnotherapy cd and listened to it in bed. I think it works if listen every day for a few days so I am going to try it. It does seem to stop me dreaming, and drooling about food all day!

JackieN said:
Goodluck at WI today Em :D

and goodluck at WI tomorrow tinytoonz, come you you can do this you are doing really well

Karen hope you are feeling abit better sweetie, not like you to be down, you always come on here and cheer me up :D

well I have struggled since friday but I am so far today back on plan. I even dug out my copy of 'taking control of your weight' hypnotherapy cd and listened to it in bed. I think it works if listen every day for a few days so I am going to try it. It does seem to stop me dreaming, and drooling about food all day!

Ah thanks Hun x

Wow, that sounds good, you will have to let us know how you're finding it! Don't worry if you've had a bad couple if days, just put them behind you and move on from it x

Thanks guys, that's good to know that a lot of you treat yourselves, can't wait til after my WI now lol x

Its working today :D My son has had this bar of galaxy on the kitchen top all morning. Normally I would have had to pinch some, I didn't fancy it. I ate my lunch and felt full and so far so good and 3pm ish is picky time for me normally yet I am still full from lunch.

I will listen to it every day for a few days and let you know if it works. I find the cd's very very relaxing too, have you ever tried one for anything?

Well lovelies, I lost 3lb which got me my stone award, plus I got SOW which I was so chuffed about! x :D

Em8888 said:
Well lovelies, I lost 3lb which got me my stone award, plus I got SOW which I was so chuffed about! x :D

Well done Em that's fab news!! X

Em8888 said:

That's brilliant. Well done you! I lost 2 tonight so very chuffed. Treat time in my house too xx

Back