Weight loss buddy anyone??

Decided not to weigh in this morning. Having a few issues at the moment keeping myself happy, and I'm feeling so bloated and horrid, a gain would simply add to my looming grey cloud! So, I opted to skip the weigh in, take the dog for a walk, and am planning on taking a week away from being fixated over it. I'm still going to keep the plan in mind, and I'm still going to keep a food diary, but I have other things I need to attempt to sort first, else I will just eat biscuits to try and cheer myself up, then not admit to it. Yes, I did that this week. More than once.......:(

So, not a depressing post, more of a 'grab-the-bull-by-the-horns' post :)

Good luck to other Tuesday weighers :D

Tinytootz said:
Decided not to weigh in this morning. Having a few issues at the moment keeping myself happy, and I'm feeling so bloated and horrid, a gain would simply add to my looming grey cloud! So, I opted to skip the weigh in, take the dog for a walk, and am planning on taking a week away from being fixated over it. I'm still going to keep the plan in mind, and I'm still going to keep a food diary, but I have other things I need to attempt to sort first, else I will just eat biscuits to try and cheer myself up, then not admit to it. Yes, I did that this week. More than once.......:(

So, not a depressing post, more of a 'grab-the-bull-by-the-horns' post :)

Good luck to other Tuesday weighers :D

Oh Hun, Sending you loadsa hugs xxxx

If that's going to make you feel better, then that's the main thing, better to allow yourself this than let it spiral out of control. Remember, we're here if you need to vent, food related or not xxxx

Cheers mrs :) had a good old rant in my food diary, and headed round to a friends tonight to do the same. I don't intend on going off plan too much, but I need to get into the correct headspace, else I'll end up beating myself up over something that, at the end of the day, isn't worth beating yourself up over :)

Slimming World Buddy

Hi,
I'm looking to lose a stone and was looking for a buddy who was also looking to lose a small amount. I feel it really hard to keep going when I only lose a little - it seems much harder to shift and I don't see the big gains those who have more to lose do.

Anyone fancy pairing up?

Lx

Hi,

I am in exactly the same situation I have just over a stone to lose and i am finding it hard to stay motivated. It just isn't as easy as it was when i had more to lose. I have cut out the booze this week so i will find out tonight if that has helped!!!

Jen x

I have about half a stone to loose, it is hard to lose it as I lose motivation when I'm so close. Also I find my clothes fit now so am half happy which means I go over my syns every day.

Hi lovelies,

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would like to be my weight loss buddy? I go to the meetings on my own so it would be really nice to share my journey with someone.

I have about 5 stone to lose, so I've got a bit of a way to go yet.

Xxxx

Hi Em, I would love to be your weight loss buddy! I wanted just one person to chat to as well but my post got moved and I never actually got one! My starting weight was 16st 1lb... I have lost 2 and a half stone up to now so im at 13st 7.5lbs but im wanting to get down to 10 stone!!

Are you on facebook? MSN? if your on FB my name is Laurel-Amy Tomlinson ... my profile pic is my son demolishing a mini milk lol xxx

WoooooHoooo! Have just updated my weight to find that I have lost 5% of my body weight so far. Feel like that's a big achievement. 1 stone, here I come :) :)

Lost a little lb this week. That's 4.5 stone total now. Hoping to get under next stone bracket next week, I'll have to be a very good girl as I need a 2.5lb loss to do that ;) I'll try my best that's all I can do :D xx

IM looking for weight loss buddys i am currently 11 stone 11 :eek: and want to get to my target weight 0f 10 6 i have had 2 babies in 2 years and havent been 10 6 since about 3 years ago really wanna get motivated my weaknesses are takeaways i loveee them:cry:xx

Welcome sammi

Everyone is really helpful on here, you can laugh or cry and everyone is still here for you :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back