Weight loss buddy anyone??

:cry:Wheres my slimming buddy gone :cry:

Dont worry muffin , im sure there's a genuine reason why shes not here. Keep up the good work, your doing really well and so is your slimming buddy :)

ahhh im here :) my bloody internet has been down !!!! so weighed in 13.2lb slowly coming off!!! so busy at work these next 2 weeks so gonna have to plan plan plan :) also gonna start doing exercise dvd twice a week!!!! ur doing soooo well muffin :D i dont think that stone award will be mine tho in next 3 weeks just seems so far off!!!!! speak tomoz gotta dash xxxx

Hey welcome back! Its that time of year hey :/

I've weighed in today and managed to get another 3lbs off. So thats 11.5 off in three weeks. The stone should be in reach for next week if I can be really good! Hope you're doing ok - I've finally got into the 12's eek x

I need a diet friend!! Anyone??

awwww i m on day 4 of SW this time around and i seriously have to loose weight. I m only 30 and i feel 60 lol!!! I could do with some friends in the same boat who can help spur me along...... and kick my backside when necessary :) I stopped smoking a week ago. I have been good this week (I think) and its not proving too difficult. Im all armed with the ingredients to make the chicken and chirizo paella tonight it looks so yummy!!!

Funnily the think i am missing most is Caramel lattes lol! not even chocolate, I need to update my stats again.

Anyways whats everyone been up to today? I was a sleepover at work last night so went to the hairdressers straight from work and got a new hairdo :) Its so cold. Off to make dinner..... Hope everyone is having a good day x:eek:

Heya,

Good luck! We can all do this :) Well done on the quitting smoking. I gave up a while ago but still use an electronic ciggy.
Today I've made some super speed soup and chilled but tonight I have a friends engagement party so I've had no syns yet in prep!

OOOH hope you have a fab time tonigh, I m just relaxing now working all weekend hopefully i will get snowed in hehe !!! whats super spreed soup? I m guessing its soup that contains only super speed foods??

Hi there! How are you finding SW so far?

If that's your new hairdo in your photo, it's cool :) Wish I could be bold enough to do something funky with my hair!

Caramel lattes...mm, I'm a vanilla latte fan myself but you can get sugar free coffee syrups to help your craving, I think they're syn free and I'm almost certain I read a thread about them today somewhere around here ....

I had a caramel latte yesterday! Using milk as 2xhexa's (red day) and syrup as 3 syns (I hope)

Starbucks do sugar free syrup which is free

Or...douwe egberts have flavoured instant coffee that are free and just add milk out of your hex a!?

Good luck hun x

thanks everyone!! The computer is keeping me distracted from the choccy cravings lol!! I must try some of the coffee. I have a delongi Magnifica which makes good coffee :) sugar free syrup that sounds interesting lol!! Ceebeee I changed my hair from that today the purple comes out far too quick and it looks awful lol and it has been blond and purple for about 2 years so i fancied a change. I have done slimming world quite a few times the first time i was 14!! I m feeling really focused just now and very positive so its going well so far. I just had chicken and chirizo paella the one on the recipe thread and OMG if thats diet food i will mange just fine :) How are you getting on with it?
Sculls i really struggled to walk past BB's today! I walked past it twice i was so happy lol. I m even drinking skimmed milk. I am drinking Percol coffee just now its good. xx
Debs x

Hiya :)

I'm on day 1 of SW and struggling already! I'm a real chocoholic and my diet has been really, really poor for the last 2 - 3 years so this feels like a bit of a shock to the system.

I'm trying to work out my 'menu' for next week and currently searching for lunch ideas, not so much for the office but for days that I'm travelling.

Anyway, nice to meet you and good luck! x

hiya heidi,

yeah i always find lunches difficult when out an about. I remember when i was doing SW before the consultant always said getting a food flask was a good option as you could put the pasta and sauce in dry in the morning and pour on boilingwater and by the time you go to eat it then it would be ready. I just take cous cous lol with veg and today when i was out i ended up just having a pack of cooked turkey. Soup in a flask maybe!

Hope you find some good ideas :) xx

im on my second week of s.w and third month of non smoking, hence having to join s.w!! really struggling to stay motivated already but am really down over the weight ive put on since quitting x

cogries said:
im on my second week of s.w and third month of non smoking, hence having to join s.w!! really struggling to stay motivated already but am really down over the weight ive put on since quitting x

3 months of not smoking! Well done! You have quit now so try not to let yourself eat as a replacement. I quit 10 months ago and am made up! Feels good doesn't it ;-) x

Well I've not been too bad tonight. I had a proper cigarette which I probably shouldn't have but it hasn't made me want another luckily. As for food/drink I was on pepsi all night apart from one bottle of cider. Also had two small triangle ham sandwiches, two mini sausage rolls, about 8 mini cheddars and a cupcake so all in all not a bad night! Back on the super speed soup tomorrow though!

I know what u mean after stopping smoking and gaining weight. Thats why i ve started straight away! I cant afford to haon any more weight. Well done tonighy Cherry.

I also know what u mean about fewling down i feel quite low some days but at least we r doing all we can.

Well done for 10 weeks tho :) hopefully we can all help each other x

Hi everyone.

I went totally off the rails eating when I stopped smoking 4 months ago, I'd already lost 2 stones with slimming world.
Congrats for stopping the cigs though its worth it!! My husband stopped too but he uses an ecig with flavoured stuff x

debsxdiet said:
I know what u mean after stopping smoking and gaining weight. Thats why i ve started straight away! I cant afford to haon any more weight. Well done tonighy Cherry.

I also know what u mean about fewling down i feel quite low some days but at least we r doing all we can.

Well done for 10 weeks tho :) hopefully we can all help each other x

I can't recommend Allan carrs's 'the easy way to quit smoking' book! You have to smoke while reading it! I quit after and found it pretty easy if I am honest and didn't turn to food. Worth a try? X

This week i've mostly been swearing at the stupid Slimming World website. Its a great idea but their syns tool just doesn't work. How can it bring nothing up when you type in 'white bread'?

How is this week going for you? I've struggled a bit this week tbh. I think I need to make more of an effort to eat more fresh fruit/veg. Its just constantly having to go shopping is inconvenient lol.

Have a good week x

Back