Weight loss buddy anyone??

I think i might have figured it out!!! I dont take sugar in my coffee. I added some sweetner to my second cup and it made a huge difference to the caramel taste :D i m much happier now xx

had a bad night. Curry from takeaway with garlic naan, poppadoms and chutneys.... soooo many syns but tasted yummy x

Oh well always tomoz xxx

Ohhhhh Dear!!! My OH surprised me with tickets to go and see Chicago and we went to Frankies and Bennies, i was a very naughty little dieter (ok big dieter) today oooopse. Then proceeded to have icw cream at the interval at the theatre. Its weird tho b4 id have thought it was all ruined but now im just thinking there is always tomorrow xxx

This week has gone ok, I always feel so guilty using 'flexisynning' but it is working. I had a day out xmas shopping yesterday and I was really good ordering grilled chicken skewers which were yummy.. but I drank way to much wine on so little food. Should be more careful to eat if i'm drinking because honestly I was wasted haha x

I've enjoyed the superfree cauli curry again this week, honey mustard chicken and I also made the crispy chilli beef - which was lush! The SW food is so yummy. Really would like to have lost 2lbs at WI tomorrow, but we will see. Getting in the festive spirit and I've got a big bottle of baileys keeps staring at me!!!

iam so annoyed!!! my other half wanted a dog far more than i did. however im the one thats up with her freeZing xxx

Feeling great with this week so far, I will be weighed on Xmas eve as normal so hopefully I will have another loss which will help keep me on track during the festive week! I'm off for a chinese tonight, and Im REALLY looking forward to it. I'm planning on just ordering what I fancy tonight and then back on it after... because I've really missed some of my fave chinese meals that are higher in syns = and I'm quite happy to allow myself a treat.
I went out last night and I had some lovely compliments about my body which felt great. But also my size16s are starting to get loose! whoop!
New Years resolution is to keep going to group and to keep the weight off and hopefully keep losing.

Had a blip yesterday which I'm hoping won't affect me too much in WI this morning. Cheese scones argh! lol.. well my stomach is paying for it this morning.. I can't believe the affect that eating the wrong types of food has on my stomach now. I'm going to be on plan 100% today.. no excuses!

another 2lbs off... that was lucky!

I felt like Xmas day yesterday went well, we had SW roasties, SW veggies and SW mash. (family none the wiser!) The turkey crown was pre basted so I've no idea if that counts.. and the gravy and the stuffing were not SW friendly.. oh and little pigs in blankets. I enjoyed a bacon sarnie at breakfast, two chocolates and a glass of baileys. I'm lost with my syns yesterday but I'm not going to worry. Back on plan today as this last week has been very on and off and tbh I dont' want to ruin the loss I've had over the last few weeks... I'd hate having to lose a massive gain! Family party today and tomoz, but I'm going to take it easy and make a bee line for the salad.

Its hard having the family down over this time! There have been a lot of buffet style eating, which is difficult when there is no salad! Other people don't care that you are dieting, nor know what to feed you anyway. I had one family event that I didn't eat at which was awful and another where I over indulged a little. So who knows what tomorrows weigh in will bring - I've been really half and half this week. I think a STS would be nice, and realistically I don't want to have gained more weight than I can shift in a week which would be about 2.5lbs. I don't feel like I've gained... and whilst I may have gone off the rails at a meal, I've never gone off plan for a full day. Cross fingers lol... weigh in in the morning :eek:)

I lost 3lbs. Lol... that was lucky :D

Just weighed in. I've put on 1.5lbs this week. Im really angry with myself but Iknow I've gone about it all the wrong way. I went out for my daughters birthday and enjoyed dessert etc, then had a chinese the next night. I knew it wasn't good so I was so strict the rest of the week, I literally starved myself.. I probably only had about 15 syns over the next five days. It obviously hasn't done me any good so I'm back on it 100% today. I've just had a small jacket potato and a tin of tuna with fat free natural yoghurt, sweetcorn, pickles and red peppers. Gonna attempt a chilli for tea. Need to lose next week! I'm so gutted!

First day and need a friend

Morning!

Well I have done slimming world in the past (I've done most other diets to be honest) but I finally feel like my head is in the right place to do it. I can't make the meeting today but have decided to start anyway as I have the books and general idea! Found this forum last night and it seems really good.

I've got a lot to get rid of, about 15 stone (god that's bad isnt it!) is anyone else in a similar position and would like to keep in touch on a daily basis and share support and advice?

Wish me luck!!

Samantha xx

Hello! Oh plz lets be weight loss buddies! Lol. I, like u, have tried most diets but finally feel that I can do it. Im in the zone! Im strting SW today also, and I have about 8st to lose :eek:! So we both have a bit to shift. I need support otherwise I suck big time lol. And I'm never sure if im doing it right :s lol. Xx

Morning!

Well I have done slimming world in the past (I've done most other diets to be honest) but I finally feel like my head is in the right place to do it. I can't make the meeting today but have decided to start anyway as I have the books and general idea! Found this forum last night and it seems really good.

I've got a lot to get rid of, about 15 stone (god that's bad isnt it!) is anyone else in a similar position and would like to keep in touch on a daily basis and share support and advice?

Wish me luck!!

Samantha xx

Hi and welcome with minimins :) this forum is fab. I too have quite a lot to lose, between 7-10 stone(but won't know til I get there) the best advice I can give you is to start a diary in the 'weightless diaries' subforum and post there as often as you can. Take time to get used to where things are on here, as there are a lot of different sections and thousands of threads asking questions that you may need to know the answer to. There is a thread called 'Before you start a new thread' and another similar about syn free chocolates, that are worth a read as they give you hints and tips about the different sections-you'll normally find one of them near the top of this section. Good luck with your journey-if you want to pop into my diary, then the link is below
xx Jo xx

http://www.minimins.com/silver-memb...me-2012-jos-journey-infinity-bit-further.html

Back