Weight loss buddy anyone??

Yeah, the diary thing is a good idea! Thanks. How do I make sure I dont lose it in the sea of other diaries? I havnt got a pc so use my mob x

I'm guessing the apps are similar... I'm on iPhone.
In the more bit, far right button, there are threads you are subscribed to. Ones you have commented in etc. I tend to clear out the busier ones like what's for tea and you'll find it in there. I think you can fav threads as well but not worked this out yet.. X

Yeah, the diary thing is a good idea! Thanks. How do I make sure I dont lose it in the sea of other diaries? I havnt got a pc so use my mob x

Also forgot to add, I know you can on comp under your profile see which threads you started. When you get to 50 post you can see your profile. Someone with 50 will have to let me know if this is the case on phones too x

im the same loads to loose im almost 27 stone just now x

It's hard when you've got so much to lose isnt it Debs. Think it needs to be more of a lifestyle change, diets just don't work for me....

You could join a team in the Teams forum. I find that I enjoy joining teams rather than challenges, as challenges only last a month or so, but the teams are there for the long haul.

Best of luck with your journey x I've 6st left to lose..

I've got at least 8 stone to loose, and it's really good to know what you are aiming for but setting mini goals to get to your big one makes it easier :) zelda the greatest loser last year lost 20 stone!! She said she knew where she wanted to be which made a big difference. You wouldn't play football without a goal hehe xx

yes its a long haul hun. if u wanna chat im here... long haul with u on our life ayle changes xx

Slimming buddie needed - 15st - 5st to loose

Hi all!
I have been a member of SW on and off for 2 years, but am determined to make it to my goal this time!
I'm a trainee primary school teacher, graduating this summer and feel like I need to loosebthis weight before this time next year (time to goal 1 year). I want to be a good role model to my class by showing them what hard work can achieve.
I'm looking for a friend who has approx the same to loose so we can inspire eachother, please help :eek:

Hi,

I've been a member of slimming world on and off for a few years and I've tried every other diet going in between. I rejoined a couple of weeks ago and this time I'm really determined to do it.

I was disappointed at my first weigh in as I only lost half a pound and I had stuck to it 100%. This week I lost 4.5 so I was really pleased with that and I'm hoping to get my half a stone shiny sticker next week or the week after. I've got around 5-6 stone to lose, I haven't set myself a target yet, I'm just going to aim for half a stone at a time.

Good luck,

Ali
xx

Hi Ali, I have sent you a friend request. Hopefuly we can run this course together! What day is your weigh in?

I work shifts so normally get weighed on a Wednesday or a Thursday but there's the odd week like next week where I'll get weighed either on Tuesday or Friday. I'll see what the scales say on Tuesday and if it's not very good I'll wait until Fri! How about you? x

I lost 2.5 lbs last week but I feel like my weight loss is starting to get harder, its getting easier planning the meals but I'm finding that eating the same stuff every week affects my weight loss. Need to mix it up!

I go every Thursday. Had a good day so far, no cheating yet! Looking forward to getting this weight shifted, would love to slim down to a size 12! That would be my goal!

I think I'll aim for a size 14 to start with and go from there. I'm being bridesmaid for my friend in May next year so I'm hoping to be at or at least a good way towards my target by then.

I've had an alright day, we went to the pub for lunch and I was good and had a jacket potato but also had a hot chocolate with cream which wasn't so good! I haven't had any syns other than that though.

I've just made it in the 13's! 13.12 as of today :D

Hey well done! Its such a big thing isn't it! I've been hovering at 12.0ish for a while and keep hoping to get into the 11s but its not happening lol..

Struggled with lunch today - savoury rice and a banana didn't quite hit the spot, so I had a cadbury twirl minature (6 syns) which felt so naughty - how mad you can eat these and still be on plan. Even so I could have eaten six of them, so definately progress lol :)

Back