Weight loss buddy for Christmas...

:) all 3 at different stages. I am a diet whore. Though I am doing well on SW at the moment. What about you?

haha. That made me smile mommyb. Right girls. i will set up the ticker/graph.

The start point was Friday the 6th November which means everybody gets a crack at 7 weigh ins!!! So ladies. Ill post the first ticker this weekend, so I need to know your losses for the first 2 weeks come Friday :)

Also those who have emailed me I am emailing you all this afternoon.

Hi Linzi!

So cmon then tell us a bit about yourself!!

Hi guys sorry that i ve not posted on here for a few days, well i ve been looking at my subscribed threads for new posts and whether i ve missed this or not i dont know whats happened. I do want to get in on the action, but because im a newbie with this will be my 13th post, i still cant access peoples profiles, and also i dont know how safe the site is so i didnt really want to just post my email address on here willy nilly. Feeling a little frustrated over the whole newbie rules thing, i mean i get it and i understand why its in place and i respect that. But for someone who knows that they want to become a valid member of this place, and has seen ideas of goals in their signatures like yours sulley, for me not to be able to do that yet it feels a little like banging my head against a brick wall :banghead:. I will get there in the end, its just right now those goals of 20 and 50 posts seem along way off yet lol !!!

The idea of a ticker for all of us sounds like an excellent idea. Im full of renewed drive for losing weight now as i have discovered i have lost just under 3 pounds this week, as i thought i hadnt lost any and was a bit down in the dumps before :sigh:

Good luck everyone,

Lizzie xxx

Well look, give me an email [email protected] That way you dont have to show your email. but I think when you get past 50 posts you get access to signitures and avatars etc. its not many posts....... Just spend a hardcore day on here!

Im currently in the middle of writing you an email, but im going to hide my email address here too in case anyone else wants it Expose Email

im hoping that this works lol xxx

My weigh in isnt really till monday, i think i will have stayed the same as well. But at least it isnt putting any on :). Good luck next week !!! xxx

hi i would like a buddy too pm me

Back