Weight loss buddy needed!

nikki299 said:
Let me know what the curry ones are like, i have decided on chicken fajitas for tonight,one of Lucys favs so i will only have to make 1 meal for a change!!

I like the sound of that coconut rice, i LOVE coconut!! How much did u get for 10pp?

I am going to make risotto again for tomorrow night, and i've got 2 steaks in the freezer for Friday. I am going to try not to have a chinese this week and use my points on other treats instead.
Still no sign of my ww chocs :( hoping they will come in time for the weekend.

I will let you know I think we got the tikka one Friday and Korma another day as 2 for £2 in tesco.

I have only made risotto once weren't keen but think I may try yours. Do you have to have the risotto rice?

Thats not good they are not there. How long was the delivery?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think the guy said 7-10 days, but i was hoping they would come a bit quicker.

I always use arborio or carnaroli rice but i suppose you could use long grain if you aren't keen on the others,my mum doesn't like the texture of the risotto rice but i think it goes nice and creamy without having to add much to it.

I will have to get some in the weekly shop. Oh is interested in trying it so am planning it for a meal next week now :)

We have spag Bol tomorrow which I need to point up first thing. Going out shopping with a friend tomorrow so having lunch out. Need to try plan rest of my day so I don't fall off the wagon.

Xx

nikki299 said:
Hope you have a nice lunch, do you know where you are going?

Thank you. I haven't a clue as never eaten in Ipswich before but am going to take my eat out book with me.

What have you got planned for the rest of the week. I have had this week off work and really relaxed need to get back in my studying Friday and Saturday. We are giving notice for our marriage Friday! Officially under a year to go :) xx

linzmain said:
Ooh do u live in Suffolk? I'm in Norfolk!

How's your wedding plans going? I LOVED planning our wedding, it was a brilliant day x

No not suffolk. I am an Essex girl haha!!

The wedding plans are great. Went to see the wedding venue again yesterday. Still love it and can't wait def spurred me on to loose weight.

Nice to put a dress on a size smaller and it fit whoop!

Xx

Where are you getting married?

My ww chocs arrived today!! Hurrah!! Had a peanut dream earlier, not quite the snickers i was hoping for,but nice anyway!!Good to be able to have a choc hit for just 2pp. Will try the others over the weekend.

I have had a pretty good week, haven't been hungry and have had a few daily pp left every day, so hoping for a loss tomorrow.

nikki299 said:
Where are you getting married?

My ww chocs arrived today!! Hurrah!! Had a peanut dream earlier, not quite the snickers i was hoping for,but nice anyway!!Good to be able to have a choc hit for just 2pp. Will try the others over the weekend.

I have had a pretty good week, haven't been hungry and have had a few daily pp left every day, so hoping for a loss tomorrow.

That's good that they have come. They are a nice treat and hit the spot :).

That's good on your week. We had lunch at noodle bar. I have estimated it to be 15 pp as did not manage to eat it all! Big improvement for me as I would have eaten it all even if I was stuffed :).

We are getting married at the town hall in our town. Really lovely.

Xx

Finishing everything on my plate to the point i am going to burst is one of my biggest problems. At least with ww i am weighing the worst offenders (pasta/rice) so i am not having anywhere near as much on my plate to start with.

You must be getting excited about ur wedding now, the rest of the year will fly by. xx

nikki299 said:
Finishing everything on my plate to the point i am going to burst is one of my biggest problems. At least with ww i am weighing the worst offenders (pasta/rice) so i am not having anywhere near as much on my plate to start with.

You must be getting excited about ur wedding now, the rest of the year will fly by. xx

Oh yes very excited. We are giving notice tomorrow which is going to feel real that it is happening.

I agree. I love pasta and tend to have more of that then the meat etc.

Xx

Well 4lbs off this week!!! Totally chuffed. xx

Going to have a chinese tonight after all and a few glasses of wine ,all within pp though!!. I know i said i wasn't going to but a chow mein isn't many more points than something i could make myself, and i am really tired today and just fancy a night off cooking and doing dishes.

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

nikki299 said:
Well 4lbs off this week!!! Totally chuffed. xx

Going to have a chinese tonight after all and a few glasses of wine ,all within pp though!!. I know i said i wasn't going to but a chow mein isn't many more points than something i could make myself, and i am really tired today and just fancy a night off cooking and doing dishes.

What is everyone else up to this weekend?

Wow well done on the massive loss. Today has been a bad day for me so my weekend is going to consist of exercise haha! As I only got weighed yesterday with my normal class on Monday I can really slack.

What are you up to this weekend? Xx

Ooohh what naughtiness have you been up to today?

I am going to try and up my exercise too over the weekend and go to gym tomorrow,been quite lazy this week, only been to gym once and zumba once,but i am just sooo tired, got an ongoing problem with guy in flat upstairs constantly making noise. He has woken me up at 4.30ish twice this week by having his tv roaring,and annoys me all hours almost every night by either playing cds,his tv, his electric guitar or his bongos at a ridiculas level. Fingers crossed i get a good nights sleep tonight,he's been quiet so far. :)

I haven't got anything planned for the weekend,going to town for a couple of pairs of new trousers and a trip to tesco,wildly exciting!!! NOT lol

nikki299 said:
Ooohh what naughtiness have you been up to today?

I am going to try and up my exercise too over the weekend and go to gym tomorrow,been quite lazy this week, only been to gym once and zumba once,but i am just sooo tired, got an ongoing problem with guy in flat upstairs constantly making noise. He has woken me up at 4.30ish twice this week by having his tv roaring,and annoys me all hours almost every night by either playing cds,his tv, his electric guitar or his bongos at a ridiculas level. Fingers crossed i get a good nights sleep tonight,he's been quiet so far. :)

I haven't got anything planned for the weekend,going to town for a couple of pairs of new trousers and a trip to tesco,wildly exciting!!! NOT lol

I have had a non diet day. Think if I do exercise both days I should make up for what I have eaten! I have been so tired today all day.

Got to study tomorrow so mustn't eat. Glad to be going back to work Monday.

That isn't good about guy upstairs. We are upstairs maisonette and I worry about doing my Xbox haha!!

Xx

linzmain said:
I've been terrible this week! Had Chinese on Monday, was good tues and weds, had a buffet at a work doo Thursday and didn't track, didn't track yesterday, hungover today and wanna eat rubbish! The only good thing is that weigh in is tomorrow then I can start afresh. So disappointed in myself after such a good 1st week!

At least it is making you start afresh. Today is a rubbish day. Think where I am stressed have started old habits. I just did just dance on Xbox with my WW pedometer I have earned 4 pp but feeling so hot now. Going to try jogging tonight or tomorrow!!

Can't wait for Monday to start a new week and aim for a high loss after this weekend :-(

Xx

Just had the WW tikka curry sauce. Was not spicy but it was tasty and OH liked it too! Def recommend. Xx

I've been terrible this week! Had Chinese on Monday, was good tues and weds, had a buffet at a work doo Thursday and didn't track, didn't track yesterday, hungover today and wanna eat rubbish! The only good thing is that weigh in is tomorrow then I can start afresh. So disappointed in myself after such a good 1st week!

Might not be as bad as you think, and it's only 1 week in your journey. Just get back on track after your weigh in.

I find weekends sooo hard, i just want to eat rubbish and drink loads of wine!!

Glad tikka sauce was ok, will give it a go if i see it in supermarket.

Just been to body pump,it was a different instructor to my usual class and omfg she worked us hard!!! Much harder than the other girl, my legs were like jelly at the end!! lol I had intended going to the gym afterwards but i struggled to walk home!!
Definately going back next week, and will swim tomorrow night instead of going to my usual body pump class.

How is everyones weekends going? I shared a dominos pizza and a bottle of wine with my mum last night, all counted and i still have 20 weeklies left for today and all my APs too. Can't quite believe i can eat all this nice stuff on ww, on sw some wine and 4 slices of pizza would have been all my syns (or more) for the week.
Going to make a nice healthy dinner tonight with lots of veg after my two nights of takeaways. Off to make some vegetable broth now. xxxx

nikki299 said:
Just been to body pump,it was a different instructor to my usual class and omfg she worked us hard!!! Much harder than the other girl, my legs were like jelly at the end!! lol I had intended going to the gym afterwards but i struggled to walk home!!
Definately going back next week, and will swim tomorrow night instead of going to my usual body pump class.

How is everyones weekends going? I shared a dominos pizza and a bottle of wine with my mum last night, all counted and i still have 20 weeklies left for today and all my APs too. Can't quite believe i can eat all this nice stuff on ww, on sw some wine and 4 slices of pizza would have been all my syns (or more) for the week.
Going to make a nice healthy dinner tonight with lots of veg after my two nights of takeaways. Off to make some vegetable broth now. xxxx

Well done!

Your weekend has sounded busy and well done with the pizza! Sounds good. My weekend has gone downhill but I think with things that have happened even if I gain tomorrow night I can see losses in the future.

I am not happy with the way I look and have no self confidence really need to sort myself out.

So down at the moment.

Xx

Back