Weight loss buddy needed!

nikki299 said:
Thats a really beautiful dress, you are going to look amazing!!!

Good luck with the meeting tonight, i had another good week with a 5lb loss again, sooo pleased. The only thing i'm doing different is no wine and no takeaway on a friday :( but only 5 weeks till october hols so i need to be extra good or i won't fit in a plane seat!!! lol

Well done. Well input on 3lb. Not bad seeing as last time at class was on the 30th July :-/ are you going into your weeklies? I am going to be 100% from now on as know I can do it!!

Thank you, I didn't like the dress on the hanger, funny how it was "the one" xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shep said:
just rejoined and wanted to comment on how gorgeous your dress is and 5 inches will be done in no time.....

Thanks. I just joined gymaphobics Friday with induction on Thursday which focus on inches rather than pounds!

I am focused this week. Wi tonight for a full fresh week :)

Are you doing WW? X

Well done. Well input on 3lb. Not bad seeing as last time at class was on the 30th July :-/ are you going into your weeklies? I am going to be 100% from now on as know I can do it!!

Thank you, I didn't like the dress on the hanger, funny how it was "the one" xx

Hi, 3lbs is nothing you'll have that off in no time, i would have gained 3 times that much if i was off plan for that long!! I haven't been using many of my weeklies 8-10 at most. If i don't have a chinese and wine at the weekend i don't really need them. Don't get me wrong i would quite happily use them on crisps and chocolate etc but would like to lose another few lbs before the october hols.

I took the plunge last week and booked mexico!!!! I did want to be thinner before going away but i'm sure i'll still have a great time anyway and hopefully with all the americans that go there i won't be the fattest!! lol

nikki299 said:
Hi, 3lbs is nothing you'll have that off in no time, i would have gained 3 times that much if i was off plan for that long!! I haven't been using many of my weeklies 8-10 at most. If i don't have a chinese and wine at the weekend i don't really need them. Don't get me wrong i would quite happily use them on crisps and chocolate etc but would like to lose another few lbs before the october hols.

I took the plunge last week and booked mexico!!!! I did want to be thinner before going away but i'm sure i'll still have a great time anyway and hopefully with all the americans that go there i won't be the fattest!! lol

Oooo when do you go to Mexico?

I have wi last night and lost 2lb of the 3 but didn't track. So goin to be 100% so I can lose more for Monday! Want to be in size 16 by 20th October.

How have you been? X

nikki299 said:

Woweww ur gna love mexico! Ive been their twice an going to get married their! Trust me what ever size u are..u will feel slim ;) ps mexixo has the nicest food mmm x

Woweww ur gna love mexico! Ive been their twice an going to get married their! Trust me what ever size u are..u will feel slim ;) ps mexixo has the nicest food mmm x

Well i'm a size 20 so doubt i will feel slim!!! lol But am determined not to let my weight spoil the first holiday i have had in ages.

We are flying from Glasgow on the 9th October, can't wait!!!

Back