Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Hehe jogging on wii is so funny I always feel a but nuts when I do it! Well done good use of a Friday so far x

It was alright at first but after 20 minutes it made my feet feel weird but nowhere else! I fancy going for a real bike ride now hmmm

so far tonight the boyfriend has had burger king and some beer,then beef wellington and veg,now cheese and red wine. i have had soup and water. tonight is a bum!! i just want to run away. i occupied myself by watching stella on tv though and that cheered me up. now im on here for some distraction.hahahah.

so far tonight the boyfriend has had burger king and some beer,then beef wellington and veg,now cheese and red wine. i have had soup and water. tonight is a bum!! i just want to run away. i occupied myself by watching stella on tv though and that cheered me up. now im on here for some distraction.hahahah.

Men are so considerate aren't they...
I'm so lucky my BF feels guilty when he eats around me lol

............ men are absolutely poo. Unfair doesnt even begin to describe it. I put on weight watching mine eat.

............ men are absolutely poo. Unfair doesnt even begin to describe it. I put on weight watching mine eat.

All we can do is hope it will catch up on them one day, when we are trim & slim and all I will say is 'HAH'

Attachments

• brrri.jpg
    brrri.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 57
  • n573787031_894384_1116.jpg
    n573787031_894384_1116.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 63
Lmfao you cruel cruel lady ;-) haha love it! :-D haha x

I recommend everyone make one then show it to them when they're stuffing their faces in front of you :p

I showed him and he asked me to put it as his facebook picture LOL

Krissykat said:
I recommend everyone make one then show it to them when they're stuffing their faces in front of you :p

I showed him and he asked me to put it as his facebook picture LOL

Lol thats so funny im totally going to abuse that site! Hehe x

Thats so funny *evil grin* im going to have fun with this thanks x

Haha love that idea I see you have a wicked side hehe xx

Grumpy! Woke up to the neighbours are arguing, again. I never get my weekend lay ins ¬_¬
And then someone has locked the gate to where we park our car and we have no idea who so I'm doubly annoyed now cos there's no where to park my car! Urgghhh...
Start to a great weekend..

Hope things are going better for you!

Grumpy! Woke up to the neighbours are arguing, again. I never get my weekend lay ins ¬_¬
And then someone has locked the gate to where we park our car and we have no idea who so I'm doubly annoyed now cos there's no where to park my car! Urgghhh...
Start to a great weekend..

Hope things are going better for you!
lol oh dear try and fit a nap in later on? ive been sulking lol about my weight but back on it today for good..1 7 lbs to go.

did u cancel your cdc appointment in the end? x

lol oh dear try and fit a nap in later on? ive been sulking lol about my weight but back on it today for good..1 7 lbs to go.

did u cancel your cdc appointment in the end? x

No chance, got so much to do today and one of BFs friends is coming round later, ugh. I am gunna sort through my clothes thou and lob loads on ebay cos its free listings.

I did go in the end and glad I did cos I only gained 1/2 a lb so I'm really chuffed with that considering how much rubbish I ate and drank.

Not long til you reach your goal now then!

30 minute work out this morning and 153 calories burnt, half a litre of water drank and no packs eaten yet!
Feels goooood.

Gunna get washed & dressed, have a shake then proceed with the hours of cleaning that are ahead of me, oh joys!

oooh what workout are you doing krissy?? i want to start my wii zumba but ive been a bit afraid this week with it being the first week for me. ive been shopping today...surrounded by loads of food and people eating.but seeing lovely clothes in topshop that i would like to wear one day kept me motivated and i even helped my oh pick out his tea in m and s. yay :)

Back