Weight loss Diary & General musings...

I read something about training the rhinos aswell!? That would certainly be an experience...
I would get it for myself if I wasn't poor too! Stoopid bills ¬_¬

Lol! Damn bank balance gets in the way. Can't even abuse my credit card for it because its still not recovered from the last time I abused it lol x

Mines hidden in a draw somewhere so I don't get tempted! Platinum credit card and never even been used, tsk!

You have me jonesing for it now - they do it at London zoo, too. But £280... how many pretty dresses could i buy with that? At least six. *sigh*

Tis alot of money isn't it :(

Maybe I will just go to London Zoo and take some pictures through the bars hmmmmm

I had a boudoir shoot done through groupon before i lost weight. It was great. I recommend a proper, steel-boned, waist reducing corset... by far the most flattering item of underwear known to womankind.

I'm considering something similar but less underwear-y when i finish: Rockabetty Studios

I was thinking about doing this one when I had lost some weight but never expected I would win it!
I need some nice new undies, I have a couple of corsets but they'e not great and I don't wanna spend (can't afford to spend lol) too much on new bits I'll shrink out of :(

I'm getting a full lacey dress from ann summers that I think would be nice so I'll take that and no idea what else!

Omg spangles I LOVE those shots on rockabetty, I didn't even know such a thing existed! Thanks for sharing, that is definitely going on the treat list...

i discovered her when i went along to the collectif store opening last month. she was doing shots of people for free, so i had loads done!

If you look for her facebook page, you can see more of her shoots. I'm really tempted by the calendar package. now that *is* spendy. And vain!

Yay for you! :)

I think I have a couple of corsets I could give you or loan you that might fit. Not sure what size they are tho?x

Ooooh I remember seeing them in your diary how lucky!

I was looking at that package too lol, but on the others they only give you a couple of photos. I would want a whole disc with loads of outfits!
Or may I'll just spend the money on outfits to keep and buy a tripod, I have a nice camera so its a possibility....

Yay for you! :)

I think I have a couple of corsets I could give you or loan you that might fit. Not sure what size they are tho?x

Aww thank you hun! That would be awesome :)

I'm not even sure what size I am now, smaller top than bottom but wide hips!

I'll check the waist size on them when I get home :)

No worries doll! ;)

Oh here's some self Portraits I took about 2 years ago at 16 stone, less than that now wooop ^_^

Attachments

• Self_portrait_in_black_n_white_by_Spank_My_Joystick.jpg
    Self_portrait_in_black_n_white_by_Spank_My_Joystick.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 52
  • Me_in_Ireland_by_Spank_My_Joystick.jpg
    Me_in_Ireland_by_Spank_My_Joystick.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 49
Ooooh I remember seeing them in your diary how lucky!

I was looking at that package too lol, but on the others they only give you a couple of photos. I would want a whole disc with loads of outfits!
Or may I'll just spend the money on outfits to keep and buy a tripod, I have a nice camera so its a possibility....

i think the difference would be the way she photoshops the proper ones (as opposed to the freebies she did at the opening) to give them that stylised, Gill Elvgren / Vargas girl look. And those candy-coloured backdrops.

But yes, I'd want to supply all my own clothes!

From looking at your ones you wouldn't need any p/s on those.
I will have a look at tuts and see I can recreate the same effect, the backgrounds will be easy enough to do :)

Now that could be a business you could go into!

It's the effect of making it look painted, isn't it? somehow 'flatter' without losing shape and depth - that's what I think sets her apart.

I love that kind of art.

Rockabetty-Studios.jpg

%25E2%2580%259CWelcome+Traveler%25E2%2580%259D+by+Gil+Elvgren+1955.jpg

Love that top photo!
I've got google on the case now, what better way to spend my working hours ;)

Back