Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Nope and I got that appointment monday or tuesday aswell for the other thing. What a joke!
If I get too bad I'll go sit in a & e, I had to do that last time I googled stuff cos I kept having panic attacks afterwards from the worry.

Oh that's horrible - when did it become so hard to see a GP or nurse my goodness!

Have you managed to do the small steps you mentioned before - like fill the petrol yourself? X

No haven't done anything I planned to :(
Going to get petrol with O/H in a min actually. Not liking the idea of being alone after some dude followed me to work driving on the wrong side of the road!

My docs is awful like that, I have only ever seen my proper doctor 2 times in the 11 years I've been registered there, all the other time I have been seeing someone else who is awful and very unhelpful. I didn't even know he wasn't my real doctor until I was 18!

That's something else they changed - in order for you to see someone sooner - you are registered with a practice now not an individual doctor. Family doctors are no more. If its really bad I would ring first thing and insist you see someone tomorrow, but you'll have to be prepared to fit round their times x

Aye that's true, I don't really care who I see apart from one doctor, to be honest I'd rather see a nurse anyway they're much nicer.
I will be expecting to hear the ol' 'maybe you wouldn't be in so much pain if you lost some weight' line at some point on Tuesday, which is when i plan to go into an epic rant about cambridge and how well I'm doing.

Ok here's my first photoshop pin up attempt, its not massively neat as its just for practice and I won't using the pic for anything.
Let me know what you think

Attachments

• pinuporiginal.jpg
    pinuporiginal.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 55
  • pinup1.jpg
    pinup1.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 60
Oooh, check you and your photoshop showing-off-ness!!!

Nice! :D

Ok here's my first photoshop pin up attempt, its not massively neat as its just for practice and I won't using the pic for anything.
Let me know what you think

That's pretty much it, i reckon!

her skin looks a more yellow tone, but i'm guessing she's more tanned than retro models tend to be - and perhaps it's the darker background... but wow, i can't get over how good that looks!

Couldn't decided whether to lighten it or not as her skin was quite pale to start with.
Think abit of different lighting would make a difference though, especially highlighting the edges of her body better.

Good morning hon :) how are you? I'm joining you on the CD wagon Sunday and can't wait lol

I'm doing good thanks! How have you been?
What made you switch from exante? x

Really didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning, stuck the alarm on snooze too many times and woke up late with the cat laying on me purring away, how was I meant to get up after that?!
So I text in saying I had a migraine and went in about 10ish... aww bliss!

Got the date of my photo-shoot aswell, 23rd Feb so I have maximum time to lose some belly...its going abit weird at the mo with the rapid loss so not looking particularly nice but they do air brushing, hoorah!

Just had half a vegetable soup and its made me feel rather sick :(
Can't seem to stomach the soups at the mo, think i will stick to shakes from now on.

Krissykat said:
Aye that's true, I don't really care who I see apart from one doctor, to be honest I'd rather see a nurse anyway they're much nicer.
I will be expecting to hear the ol' 'maybe you wouldn't be in so much pain if you lost some weight' line at some point on Tuesday, which is when i plan to go into an epic rant about cambridge and how well I'm doing.

I hate it when doctors say that! I went because i had swelling around my knee after a karate accident he said tbh your putting your joints under alot of strain you need to lose weight before you cause permanent damage. That was when i was size 12 10st. :-\ they just like to make people miserable to make up for the fact that they have nothing interesting in their own lives! He almost gave me an eating disorder because i was scared of causing "permanent damage" UNCOOL! Dont you pay any attention if your doc starts talking cr*p like that! We're all doing the best we can! X

What?! Jeeze I thought my doctors were bad... one lady I saw after my cat attacked my foot and it swelled massively, couldnt even walk, looked like a club foot, extremely attractive... She told me it was that way because I was overweight... nothing to do with all the puss oozing from it as a bacterial infection then just a few extra burgers? Cheers doc!

Really didn't feel like getting out of bed this morning, stuck the alarm on snooze too many times and woke up late with the cat laying on me purring away, how was I meant to get up after that?!
So I text in saying I had a migraine and went in about 10ish... aww bliss!

Got the date of my photo-shoot aswell, 23rd Feb so I have maximum time to lose some belly...its going abit weird at the mo with the rapid loss so not looking particularly nice but they do air brushing, hoorah!

Just had half a vegetable soup and its made me feel rather sick :(
Can't seem to stomach the soups at the mo, think i will stick to shakes from now on.

I woke up with a purring cat on me too, he never lets me lie in :p

Hope you feel better soon x

I'm doing good thanks! How have you been?
What made you switch from exante? x
Im wanting a weekly weigh in :) and the support... of a CDC ive done cd before in 2009 so not new to the diet really. and miss the terta's lol

Im wanting a weekly weigh in :) and the support... of a CDC ive done cd before in 2009 so not new to the diet really. and miss the terta's lol

I dont think I could do it without my weekly W.I! They keep me motivated :)

Had my weigh in tonight...
lost another 5lbs!

So Happy :D

Thats 40lbs all together and only 2 more lbs til I reach 3 stone, way before my goal of Feb hopefully!

And I got my little aerolatte whisk and its AWESOME! So I can take that out and about with me and make my shakes perfectly. Got my X-stitch swaps aswell so gunna give that a go tonight to distract me as B/f is watching rubbish telly merrrr.
Oh and my car didn't get crushed by a skip!
It's been a good day ^_^

Back