Weight loss Diary & General musings...

I did some shopping at the CK sale too, got some real bargains - would you believe some lovely knitting needles in a case for half price - I'm doing that thing we do with a new craft - buy loads of stuff then get bored!

I got a few dresses in the sales too, size 16 from boden for work and collectif for twirling round and being glamorous in! Boden ones fit - ish already. Another half stone and they'll be perfect.

I've never done the slim down into a dress thing, but I'm hoping it works this time x

Krissy Kat,
The bag is nice.
xxx

Thank you hun :)
Looking forward to using it for work with all my CD bits in it!

I did some shopping at the CK sale too, got some real bargains - would you believe some lovely knitting needles in a case for half price - I'm doing that thing we do with a new craft - buy loads of stuff then get bored!

I got a few dresses in the sales too, size 16 from boden for work and collectif for twirling round and being glamorous in! Boden ones fit - ish already. Another half stone and they'll be perfect.

I've never done the slim down into a dress thing, but I'm hoping it works this time x

Ooo I saw those knitting needles, super pretty! I got some really nice metallic pink & pale green in the charity shop for 10p a pair, bargain!

Those dresses sound fab... been eyeing up collectif sale for quite a while now but haven't found the dress that's 'just right'. I'm going out dress shopping on the 4th of Feb, week before my bros bday if that one doesn't fit or look nice.

wow just read through your diary and I was laughing so much about everyone's comments about people in the office!!! at first in my office they were on at me with their constant pressure about me eating, but now the tables have turned!!!

they all asked me to help them keep on track with their new years diets, but apparently it's annoying when I politely (!!!) inform them that a bag of walkers or a packet of Oreos doesn't fit with their new AMAZING 2012 diet plan!!! haha -oops ;)

apparently it's annoying when I politely (!!!) inform them that a bag of walkers or a packet of Oreos doesn't fit with their new AMAZING 2012 diet plan!!! haha -oops ;)

Dont be silly, of course its allowed as long as they've counted in the points/checks/cals! :p

they all asked me to help them keep on track with their new years diets, but apparently it's annoying when I politely (!!!) inform them that a bag of walkers or a packet of Oreos doesn't fit with their new AMAZING 2012 diet plan!!! haha -oops ;)

PMSL! Atleast you can say you tried ;)
Seems like everyone wants to be on the diet wagon when they see the weight dropping off someone else, never mind all the hard work we had to do to get it off in the first place!

Dear Ketostix,

I hate you.

Not even a hint of pink and I'm 5 days in and nothing, nadda, pfffffffft!

Been doing them in the morning aswell so that the sample isn't diluted, very frustrated now >_<

sod the sticks. do you feel constantly starving? because if not, you're i n ketosis. simple as that. some people never get a positive ketostick. They're incredibly inaccurate.

Honestly Hun they are rubbish go by how u feel! I bought some and they went bad straight away and are always pink!!! But I get a really dry mouth when hit ketosis u can't miss it! And the plan is def gonna get u to ketosis so wouldn't worry. Do u feel any symptoms? I'm seriously fighting myself to go to work im watching news eating porridge and so tempted to call in in awful!

Thanks ladies, I'm not feeling hungry at all now and had to force half a bar down last night so that's gotta be a good sign! I know I should just though the poxy sticks out!
The cat helped me with the last lot by knocking them out of the medicine cabinet and all down the loo! Should've taken the hint then lol

I know how you feel Lara! Really struggled to get out of bed this morning and was debating phoning in, Think it's just the xmas break making me lazy...

They arent perfect - you could have a rouge batch. I have a mild headache metal taste in mouth dry lips and mouth so maybe I'm in ....

As long as your weight is down when you step on the scales and ur cal intake is about 600 you'll be ok ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What day of restart ate you 2 on? I'm on day 3 n feel weak so think ketosis won't hit til tomorrow

Really bored at work, so working on some new jewellery designs (or skiving as others may see it hah)

Shall I add a CD diet range to my keyrings ;)

What day of restart ate you 2 on? I'm on day 3 n feel weak so think ketosis won't hit til tomorrow

I'm on day 5 now! Think I'm only just getting into keto myself, first few days were so hard, wanted to eat everything

oooo gosh,I am going to have to have a look at that weight makeover site when I get home from work today.

Although I didn't take any pictures of myself at my heaviest... can't wait to lose weight so me and the camera can be friends again!

Love your diary Krissy, and just started following your jewellery twitter, I am @bethedwardsuk. Love some of your pretty blings!!

Well done on your weight loss so far, especially over Xmas, what an inspiration, loved your Turkey story - things like that really put it into perspective don't they!!

Beth xxxxxxxxx

Aww that's so sweet Beth I will follow you back when I next go on there.
That weight site is AMAZING it just looks so real, good luck with you're losses :)

God I'm losing it. I thought u said cake intake! lol!

PMSL if only that was the case we'd all look like super models aye!

Thank you Lara, I'll send you when when you hit your goal ;)

Well its 12:10 and I'm not even slightly hungry, done a litre of sparkling water and got a big 2 litre bottle of still water to last me the rest of work.

Ahh a prize for hitting goal! Now I will have to think of something for u! :) x

You a long time to think it over lol, hopefully be 10 stone by July!

Back