Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Made a pretty successful banana shake for brekkie. Used half a pack and will have the rest later.
We have crappy plastic cups at work so whisk wouldn't even fit in there! Plastic spoon seemed to work well enough.

Keep getting pain in my belly and my lower belly and sides. Was really painful after I went for a wee yesterday, felt like I still needed to go after I went but like I was holding it in for hours. Bit worried about that :(
Could it be kidney pain from water? Though I don't think I drunk that much or maybe bladder infection?

Oh hope it passes it could be a urinary tract infection but if it is then lots of water is best thing so you're on the perfect diet for it! Keep an eye tho hope ur ok x

Oh hope it passes it could be a urinary tract infection but if it is then lots of water is best thing so you're on the perfect diet for it! Keep an eye tho hope ur ok x

Ta hun! Got loads of bottled water with me today so shouldn't be a problem, hows it going your end?

Good! Yea my end is ok! I've returned to daily weighing though!! Impatience hit!! But sticking to plan done 7 days of my 14 days SS+ 7 more to go!

I'd probably be the same if I had my own scales!
According the wii fit ones I'm 15.8 which would mean a 6 lb loss but I doubt thats right lol.

Have you lost much now?

Krissykat said:
I'd probably be the same if I had my own scales!
According the wii fit ones I'm 15.8 which would mean a 6 lb loss but I doubt thats right lol.

Have you lost much now?

My total loss in 12 weeks (12 weeks 2mo) is now 30lbs! My goal is to lose 35... But in last week I lost 10 pounds - mostly water gained from eating tons within 2 days! Averages to 2.5lb a week so nothing amazing but overall all my binges have been cancelled out by going back on plan! I have to come out of ketosis on 24th for some hospital tests so I'm doing as much as possible until then! Also feel the need to take bf out for a meal at some point whether we stay together or not to cheer him up after me messing up on NYE!!(and I can wear my new size 10 dress!!)

Never did trust wii fit scales hehe, I love when they comment on your loss or gain though, or other family members who haven't been on in a while lol x

Lol I know! Too much talking on that game, I just wanna get on with it!

Your weight loss is great! 2.5 is still better than average :)

Taking him out seems like a nice idea, will be good for both of you to spend a little time together in a new environment, hope it all goes well xx

Hope you feel better soon, it could be cystitis and again water is the best cure for that but if it still hurts in a few days pop to the doctors as it can develop into a kidney infection. xx

ATTENTION GIRLS
I'm going to be MIA for a while! Duty calls. I promise you i will try and check in once a week.
Love yaz all!
Mwah xx

All my team 2012 girls

All my team 2012 Valentines day challenge girls

Krissy
Cee
Spangles
Bluegirl

Claire if you wanna text me you can just get my number off Katie

Every other person on CD that has come accross my page and has inspired me with their beautiful words. . . . Thank you all i wont let you down! :-D

I will be on once a week to update starting on the 17th so not too far away and i'll be back online on a regular basis by middle of feb.

Will still be weighing in and i still want updates on everyones progress!!!

We can do this ladies! XxX

Good luck Jojo xxx

Hope you feel better soon, it could be cystitis and again water is the best cure for that but if it still hurts in a few days pop to the doctors as it can develop into a kidney infection. xx

Thank you flower, will see how it is by sunday x

Krissykat said:
Lol I know! Too much talking on that game, I just wanna get on with it!

Your weight loss is great! 2.5 is still better than average :)

Taking him out seems like a nice idea, will be good for both of you to spend a little time together in a new environment, hope it all goes well xx

Thanks hun.. Yea will prob do weekend after this as I wanna do SS another week! He hates me doing this diet he loves eating together. But I can tell he doesn't love me gaining weight!

You're so close to your goal now though so it won't be for much longer :)

And with the maintenance steps you can eat together then. Things going better between you now? x

Hehe yea true :) things r distanced still unsure and he's still angry so will see. Haven't seen him since Saturday might do on weekend or might take some space!

Feeling any better with tummy?

Space is the best thing! Sure things will work out

Tummy is hmmmmm, not got that pain as bad as I did before but when I go to the loo there's a hint of it, sorta feels like I need to wee longer than I do, very odd.

Chilli with Poppadom !

This is a meal I had the other night, S&S chilli with a poppadom made from half a pack of chicken and mushroom soup.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Posting the piccy as I could never find any before I tried the recipe so hope it helps someone!

Attachments

• 20120105_200107.jpg
    20120105_200107.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 39
Oh my god that looks really good!!! What's the recipe for making the soup like that? X

That looks gorgeous I would be interested in the recipe for that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! It was scrummy.

Try it with half a pack so you can practice:

Empty half a pack into a bowl and gradually mix in water till you are left with a paste like consistency, not too runny but not lumpy either.
Spread the mixture in small or big circles on a plate or teflon mat.
Pop in the microwave for 1 - 1:30 mins, keep checking on it, if it bubbles up open the door for a few seconds and continue. You want a colour similar to the pic or just a little browner, if it over cooks it won't be very nice!
(Ease the sides up with a knife whilst its cooking so it doesn't stick, if you are using a plate)
Take them out and let them cool and they should go crispy, if they are too soft pop them back in!

I'm gunna take pics next time I do it to hopefully explain the instructions abit better :)

Oh and if you didn't already know cooing the packs affects some of the vitamins, I only do it as a treat now and again or you can take vitamin supplements.

Back