Weight loss Diary & General musings...

wow, krissy - you regularly have the most awesome losses, you lucky thing!

That's fabulous news hunni....so pleased for you :) :) xxxx

Well done hunni! 5lbs! Thats awsome! :D :D :D

Aw I'm so so pleased for you :) massive smile on my face in your name! Brilliant x

Thank you all :) Super happy, hope they stay good!

Also got news about the CD thing I forgot to mention, I can start training from May, need to have a BMI of 28 to be a cdc so hopefully if my losses stay good I will be there by then. My CDC also said that there were hardly any normal sized CDCs at the meeting they were all overweight and even bigger than when I started, you only have to be a bmi of 28 when you train but afterwards it doesnt matter. I do think that's a little wrong that people can tell other people how to lose weight and maintain yet not to it themselves but oh well..

Oooh exciting that's really not far away at all :)

I would feel a bit odd collecting CD packs off a very overweight CDC - but hey as discussed on Spangles thread the BMI guidance can be all wrong sometimes!

So excited for u :)

I do think BMI is abit naff sometimes, for my bmi to be 'normal' I have to be about 9stone which I don't think I would be comfortable with at all.
I wouldnt feel right selling them being over weight either, think I would feel guilty haha. Atleast by doing the CDC thing it would help me maintain aswell and not forget that I cant go back to the way I was before. When I'm slim my body will still work the same and I will never be able to eat 'normally', I will always have to be conscious of what goes into my body.

Wow your weight losses are just amazing x so happy for you x it's reading diaries like yours that inspires me to continue :)

Well I'd hope you'd be able to eat normally in the sense that you'd have healthy meals and enjoy your food but overall still maintain your loss :) x

congrats in your loss this week and sooo pleased for you that youre soo close to your 3 stone goal!!
all your hard work is paying off eh!

Great loss KrissyKat! We're the same height and I definitely agree with you about bmi's. I got down to 9 stone 5 lbs at one point and I looked too small looking back. It all comes down to the individual I think. This time around I'll make sure I'm conscious of everything I eat too. Well done on pushing through your bad day and getting such a fab loss! :)

Well done on your great loss your doing very well. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stumbled upon this, really interesting. Gunna get it printed out for when I'm maintaining to help avoid the bad things!

189151253069310617_vQsYz3cT_c.jpg

Great loss KrissyKat! We're the same height and I definitely agree with you about bmi's. I got down to 9 stone 5 lbs at one point and I looked too small looking back. It all comes down to the individual I think. This time around I'll make sure I'm conscious of everything I eat too. Well done on pushing through your bad day and getting such a fab loss! :)

I know I would be happy at 12 stone but I'm going to push for 10, hopefully be a size 12. I don't need any smaller than that!

Oh I like that chart!

How's work going? I just got a rejection email for another job!! Ahhh!

X

Wow your losses are wonderful again! So happy for you, it proves that if you stick to it this blimmin horrid thing works, and thats worth all the pain and suffering.

I see this week is your week 12, same as I will be, so are you adding a meal or have you been allowed to continue as we had meals over Christmas?

x

Wow your losses are wonderful again! So happy for you, it proves that if you stick to it this blimmin horrid thing works, and thats worth all the pain and suffering.

I see this week is your week 12, same as I will be, so are you adding a meal or have you been allowed to continue as we had meals over Christmas?

x

I started on 810 cos my BMI was too high, after week 4 I thought sod that and went to ss, but as it was coming up to Xmas and we were going out with people I added a few chicken salads here and there. So this is the first time I have been fully SS and its day 19 now so still got a long way till AAMW :)

Just read all of your diary, it's really amazing, your losses are so good :) xx

Back