Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Yep :)
I got to see them, just! So that's the main thing, hoping for a better result next week but I'm out for one meal for my bros 18th the day before so won't expect too much. Will balance out in the end :)

woo well done chick x

It deffo will balance out!!

looking good - your hair looks great!

Well done! My arms a getting toned with all that drumming I did last night. Always so lovely to see a new stone, and look back at where you've come from in such a short time xx

Yay!!!! Well done!!! Feels good to get in that next stone :D

Well done! It's always exciting to make it down a level! I'm hoping to see the 14s tomorrow too! :)

Thanks everyone! Only popped off to do some invoices and came back to all these lovely message, made me smile :)

Well done! My arms a getting toned with all that drumming I did last night. Always so lovely to see a new stone, and look back at where you've come from in such a short time xx

Now I can take part credit for your buffness then aye ;)

Well done! It's always exciting to make it down a level! I'm hoping to see the 14s tomorrow too! :)

Good luck chick! We will be 14 buddies ^_^

Only 13lbs to go! Lol, not that I'm counting or anything :rolleyes:
It's weird thinking about that though... although its a high 14 its still a 14 and it feels really weird! Although I still feel massive

Well done you're looking great n a lot happier in your skin than earlier pics. Xx

Hope so! just need these damn hips to start shifting so I can get into smaller bottoms.

Im the same. My boobs, face and hands have shrunk, but my middle is holding on for dear life! lol!

Hi, Hope you don't mind me popping in ! Just read your diary (did it in bits) and your doing so well, a proper inspiration aswell, I'm on week 2 and struggling so is a great to read and see your journey. well done on your reunion with the 14's - I' hoping mine is a only a week or 2 away xx

Im the same. My boobs, face and hands have shrunk, but my middle is holding on for dear life! lol!

I miss my boobies :'(
Not as much as Bf but still LOL
I keep telling myself they will look bigger when the rest of me is smaller

Hi, Hope you don't mind me popping in ! Just read your diary (did it in bits) and your doing so well, a proper inspiration aswell, I'm on week 2 and struggling so is a great to read and see your journey. well done on your reunion with the 14's - I' hoping mine is a only a week or 2 away xx

Thanks hun! Can't remember ever being in the 14s since I've been weighing myself, always been big so this a first for me!

Good luck with your journey :)

I didn't have much boobage to start with, so its quite depressing for me. Starting to feel like a boy lol

I lost 1 and a half inches off my bust in first week, BF has gone into mourning lol told him will only get smaller

Back