Weight loss Diary & General musings...

mmm.. real food... I miss it so much! Thats why slim and save appeals because you get to eat solids! I'm with you too about missing food much more than alcohol.

Have a lovely time tonight! x

Got my order of slim & saves today ooooo semi real food goodness.
Having a tetra before my meal tonight (Now!) so I won't be too hungry/greedy when I get there. Fancy going to a place with unlimited salad when I have to monitor carbs!? All you can eat meat I could get away with lol

Mmmmm I used to love going to the harvester just to eat the salad lol, have a nice time later xxx

Just caught myself up on your diary and it looks like you've had plenty of.ups and downs but your losses have been fab.

Hope the meal goes well tonight

X

I had 2 piri piri chiken skewers, asked for them plain and had my kicking garlic sauce on the side, only used a little though so pretty proud of that!
Got some lettuce, cucumber and green peppers from the salad bar to go with it. The first skewer stuffed me but I still can't bare to leave anything on my plate, I never have been able to 'waste' food. I ate the other one slowly.
Everyone got dessert and I got a decafe (I dont think it was decafe ¬_¬) black coffee with splenda ^_^
Go me!

Excellent choices sounds yummy - I bet you tasted all the flavours more than ever before xx

Well done!
Cam very much relate to not being able to leave things on plates as this was instilled from a very young age. Damn parents adding extra bad eating habits
X

well done you, you must be proud of yourself!! is it your wi today? gd luck if it is xxx

Definitely tasted the flavours more, that chilli sauce was hooooooooot lol.
Yeah I think it must be something from my childhood also, can't remember a time when I wasn't that way. That's why smaller portions in line with smaller plates and bowls will be key in my maintenance. Should've nicked a salad bowl from the harvester they're perfect size lol.

My weigh in is tonight, got my fingers and toes crossed. I'll be happy with a couple of lbs considering I ate so close to weigh in, just want to be safely away from the 15's! 1/4 of a pound isn't safe enough for me yet.

I'm sure you'll do fab tonight :D xx

Big well done on your choices last night!

You'll do well tonight at your WI, good luck.

Good luck dollypops! :)

Thanks all :D
Only another 3 and a half hours till weigh in time lol

I insist you come on here straight away and let us know.

I have uni work to do tonight, it would just be awwwwwwful if I didn't get any of it done cause I was constantly checking this...

In fact...if you're too tired, I'll understand :p xx

Good luck for tonight hunni. Thinking of you xxx

Yh hurry up we are waiting ;)

Yeah :) We're eager to know!

Sorry girls just got home from weigh in!

3.5lbs off wooo hooo!!!!!

I now officially weigh 14.10.1/4 :D

Back