Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Big well done on getting into the 14's! hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Well done :) all the hard work is definitely paying off!!

Hey everyone,
Just catching up on everything now, had a lazy weekend!
I came off on Saturday so I could have drink, didn't go made on food either! No chocs or cakes or any of that rubbish, stuck to protein and some rice to help me come out of keto I also had pie & liquor which I couldnt even finish.
Straight back on shakes sunday but had a chicken salad for dinner, ss all the way now! Until Hen weekend in march, going out for afternoon teas so time to avoid all the cakes again! Doesn't bother me too much though, always been more savoury.
Absolutely freezing today and think a cold may be coming on, grrrrr.

Well done hun u did good and won't do much damage! Glad u had a gd weekend and I hope the cold doesn't turn into much!!!

Thanks hun, hoping to get rid of any damage before thursday with abit of wii fit.
Struggling with water today cos its sooooo cold :'(

Haven't even taken my coat off yet!

X

4 jumpers and leggings under my jeans today. cant feel my toes!

Tomorrow I will wear at least 6 jumpers, tights, leggings, tracksuit bottoms and jeans.
I'm gunna look like the Michelin man ^_^

Haha. Women always feel the cold more to start with so this diet is a nightmare for keeping warm, especially working with men.

X

Spent yesterday ebaying loads of my clothes and my nans old clothes, trying to raise some money because my grandads freezers broken! :(

Selling the dress I wore to my 18th birthday party, it was so pretty! And my favourite colour, hope I'll never be able to fit into it again though!

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Ok deep breath....

I have printed out an application form for a carers job with training provided... huge step for me!
Hopefully the first in getting out of this hell hole!

I'm filling up my mug with hot water from the urn and steaming my face or hands or dipping the tips of my fingers in the hot water to keep me warm! Brrrrrrrrrr

Oooh go for it :) glad you are looking of ways out xx

Good on you girl!

2012 is going to be a year of positive changes :) x

Oooh gd luck with the job application and hope its warmer for u today x

Thanks! Been so long since I filled one out I'm struggling to remember how!
Need an up to date Cv aswell but can't find any of my certificates owwww

Started TOTM today, happy valentines day! lol

Totm Sux on it here too!!! Hope your other half is spoiling u rotten! Without food of course lol hope u find ya certificates I had to find all mine the other day took me Bloomin ages lol

Won't be until I get home tonight and even then its not a definite thing lol. Not got my hopes up too much with Vday but we will see...
I am in absolute AGONY today, have no painkillers either waaaaaaaaaaaah

Oh bugger what's up? Can u not get hold of any? We don't bother with valentines day lol all such a hype and so expensive! May make him a card though!!!

he's just not the most romantic type lol. I made him an cross stitch card this year, a little portrait of us and the cat lol.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120214_102705.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120214_102705.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 35
Back