Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Don't despair I didn't get anything either :-( I guess you need to weigh up your whole relationship and whether his current behaviour is out of character.

The text and call sounds odd but could be genuine. Has this happened before?

For the first time this year I got something for the OH so was put out when I got nada. Previous years has been a least a card or a rose. But he did spoil me for Xmas and my birthday so I can't really complain!!

I can sense that you're really upset but only you know the full reasons behind it and whether your feelings are founded.

Chin up lovely. Men do some daft stuff. Me and the OH had a falling out this morning but I refuse to let him ruin my day :D xx

Trying to be positive today but not really working, feel rubbish and TOTM doesnt help.

He has something planned at the weekend, within the next 72 hours he said he will be doing something special. How he has planned that when we are going out Saturday I don't know, it can't be that 'special' then. He always says hes going to do things but never does so I havent got my hopes up, just like the theatre tickets hes going to book (which I bet he still hasnt!), can you preliminarily book theatre tickets? Thats what he said hes done but I don't believe it for a second.
I told him last night it wouldve been nice to feel special for just one day, just because he doesnt like vday doesn't mean I dont and its not like he makes me feel special every other day of the year anyway, never been the romantic type. And I spent over £100 on him which is quite has left me with only £80 for the rest of the month.
The texts and calls are quite bothersome... it has happened a couple of times in the past recently, orange text him alot it would seem.

Only had 2 shakes yesterday and think I was low on my water, trying to be abit better with it today but finding it hard to stomach anything at the moment, just having a choc tetra now. Least I'm not bingeing on food like I would've done in the past I suppose...

You should definitely ask him where your item is that cost x amount... has he paid you back cos even if he does come up with the goods, you've just bought yourself a pressie...

The wicked tickets were before Xmas, he promised them for my 21st and had a chance to see it in NY aswell but didnt so I just got them myself after my 22nd bday

He owes me alot of money for other stuff anyway and I havent seen a penny back from him. Yet he has the cheek to say hes skint because he spends his money on me, I don't think so.

on a positive note, my phone is Orange payg and about once a month i get several pointless texts essentially telling me to top up. they have never called me though.

i would suggest that whether or not he's just a bit crap or otherwise, i would stop spending your money on him (unless it's a treat that you get as well), he obviously doesn't appreciate that these things should be reciprocated, so perhaps if you stop treating him he'll realise what it's like for you?

Yes I will definitely be doing that from now on, will spend my money on myself for a change then maybe I will have some clothes that fit!

little dope <3

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120215_125327.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120215_125327.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 64
Yes I will definitely be doing that from now on, will spend my money on myself for a change then maybe I will have some clothes that fit!
How exciting :) glad your doing well still xx

Oh dear that doesn't sound good at all, money and relationships don't go. I leant my bf money and still not got it all back. Creates problems.

Does he gamble at all? Hope he doesn't but just thought it would explain why the secretive behaviour.

Goes to show you can deal with sh*t days and realise food is nothing to do with it so please feel great about yourself for that. And like others said stop spoiling him - and start spoiling you! .....await the surprise (I like the fact that a surprise has a deadline!) let us know what it is, you never know it might be impressive - hope for the best but prepare for the worst (a good saying I heard today n loved!)

Xx

Nah he doesn't know the first thing about gambling thankfully!

Cant wait for the 'big suprise' 48 hours to go whoop de doo...
I really don't even want it. I asked him what that money went on and he said this so we will see what needed a loan so desperately.
He said he's getting some money from his mum to pay back the loan and extra to last him the week cos he only has £50 left already....
I told him I want to see the bank statement of the transfer and that he has paid the loan aswell and he agreed, eventually.

I cancelled my W.I tomorrow. I don't really have the money to buy any more packs and I have loads left so I will be ok. Hoping I can get an appointment Mon - Weds as I have my photoshoot on Thursday, IF I go to it. Not sure I could handle that at the minute, still feel huge and disgusting :(

Ah hun a photoshoot might be just what u need to cheer u up!!!

. Hoping I can get an appointment Mon - Weds as I have my photoshoot on Thursday, IF I go to it. Not sure I could handle that at the minute, still feel huge and disgusting :(

Oh dear you are neither HUGE or DISGUSTING - Its funny we cant see how pretty we are! Youre a lovely person and you deserve this photoshoot - go on you'll enjoy it - you really are a pretty girl! :D

Aww thank you thats really sweet, not sure you would say the same after seeing the shots as they are all in underwear! lol!

I wonder if I will still think this way even being a size 12-14? Only one way to find out I suppose

I work with a girl who is an 8 - 10 (very sweet girl) but she still pokes at her middle and beasts herself in the gym! Whoever is happy with themselves these days? I look at pics of myself when I was younger nad think "why was I so hard on myself" I wasnt so fat then! I always had this idea I was MASSIVE but its not true...

Yeah I know exactly what you mean! Those girls always annoyed me saying silly things like 'oh god im so fat' when they're so obviously not, but like you said we never see ourselves the way other people do.

Changed my weigh in to Monday 6.30pm to give me some time to get through some of my packs.
I think I will miss it today but its only a couple of days more and *hopefully* it will be quite a big one as I have the extra days on there. I was 14.10 at last weigh in so I will hope for 14.5 by Monday which will be a nice little boost for my photoshoot!

Might pop to Bromley tonight and get myself some size 18 jeans and some 16's so when I next go down a size I will be prepared! Plus I have gift cards to use ^_^
Also seen some red flats I'm going to get for when we go to the theatre this weekend & next, don't fancy walking around londons cobblestoned roads in my heels!

OH I originally just came on here to say 2 litres & 2 packs down already yay!

Oh lovely its horid to *hear* your words without your normal postive mood. How are you feeling tonight? xx

I'm getting there! Feeling abit happier today for the first time, hoping for a nice weekend. Hope everythings ok with you sweets?

Back