Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Hi everyone!
Sorry for the absence, I haven't been whisked away but he did make good on his 'suprise'

Haha Bettiesrevenge; I was very tempted to chuck him in the box with the cat, would be alot worse!
Although V-day was a flop, and there wasn't really an excuse for it even with the surprise....

Ta da!

428694_10150619590968874_516043873_8996328_633404939_n.jpg

We are now officially engaged!

Awwwwww congratulations hun, how exciting, lovely ring, was he all romantic when he asked?

oooooooo!!!! congratulations. are you over the moon?! lovely ring...and nail polish!! :) very happy for you..now we need all the proposal details!!!! xxx

awwwh congrats that's great :) your ring is very pretty!!!

ps what nail polish are you wearing?! x

Congrats huni, so pleased for you :D

Congratulations!!!! Thats the second engagement I've heard of today! Must be something about this weekend!

And yes, your nail polish is lovely, what is it?!

Congratulations hunni!!! Fantastic news!!! Yes we need details of the proposal and when you are getting married :) :) :) :) xxxx

Thanks all :)

The Nail polish is by barry m ;)

He done it friday when I got home from work, he had 'the way you look tonight' playing and flowers all along the hallway leading to him down on one knee in the front room in his suit :)
Was very cute!
Original plan was candles but had to compromise with the cat ;) Also got some rose petals thrown into the equation when the cat decided to rip the rose up lol.

Yay!! That's better than being whisked away :)

Oh how lovely! Have you set a date?

I do love weddings! And Ruby-slippers-nail-varnish!

You should get spangles to do the flowers is she is close by ;)

How exiting :) congrats x

Wowza - good job he didnt get kicked into the cat box, things may not have been so well planned with him smelling like a hobo in 3 day old pants - congratulations :)

Haha no, smelly hobo look is never a good one. Although I felt like abit of a tramp having just got home from work with loads of clothes on!

Today I am slinking around in my very well fitting (and not tight!) size 18 jeans
*slink slink slink*

Oh woman in black at the theatre was abit poo to be honest, very slow to start and not that scary, there were a few good bits but not many.

Had a rubbish weekend diet wise, champagne and abit of bingeing, chicken mostly but still alot more than I normally have! Back on SS today until mid march when I'm at a hen do plus I'll have a wedding dress to fit into now ;)

Hehe yup! I got one pair of 18's and one pair of 16's so when I next go down I will be ready and not walking around like a rapper with my jeans halfway down my bum!

Yay! Massive hugs and congratulations! You get to have your wedding and make all your lovely crafty bits for it!

Plus...get you slinking around in your size 18's those 16's will be too big before you know it too!

XxxX

Back