Weight loss Diary & General musings...

No idea really! I usually have the cats eye thing going on with liquid eyeliner but not sure if that would be great for the wedding day hmmm

I think if you wear a cat eye most day you should go for it for your wedding! when I was at college we did a wedding make up show and we all had to do one classic bridal look and then one alternative and I did a retro one and it looked amazing (not to blow my own trumpet or anything)

I like to have more cat eyes, but just want to look natural on my wedding day. Well, I say that and I've got bright red hair haha. And lucky for me my little brother is a hairdresser! Shame you're down south or I could have recommended a few hairdressers that are awesome x

Aww thank you lovely! My CDC is a hairdresser and she's doing my hair when I hit my goal! I might drop some hints tonight about wedding hair and see what she says, maybe she could even recommend a make up artist she knows alot of people!

Would love to see pics of your alternative bride dolly!

Ooo she might do it nice and cheap for you, and hairdressers tend to know everyone!

Alternative bride makeup pics yes please x

Went off to google lol

I like this one, loads of focus on the eyes but really soft on the lips

brown-eyeshadow-with-gloss-warm-wedding-makeup-395x500.jpg

Very pretty and the rest of her face looks nice and natural

Yeah exactly what I would want. NO BLUSHER don't want to look like a clown!
Never worn it and don't intend too ;)

Here's me trying to get a picture of me in the top I bought when we went to see the wizard of oz at the theatre.

SIZE M!!
Looked at it and never thought it would fit me yet but it does!

So yeah here's me trying to get nice pic and there's FIANCE (blue I know you will see this!) being all like 'mooooove I wanna eat my sandwich!' and I'm like; No I take picture ^_^

Attachments

• 20120308_185818.jpg
    20120308_185818.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 67
Procrastinated only enough now I'm off for my weigh in!
Wish me luck , need that 1.5lbs to see 13st!!!!

Gd luck xxx

Lost 4lbs yayyyyyy!

13.11 helloooooo!

Woooow well done that's great :)

Krissykat said:
Lost 4lbs yayyyyyy!

13.11 helloooooo!

Woohoo u go girl and yes hello 13s bring on the 12s!!!! Well done chick

Excellent result! Good on you!!!! And congratulations - you're in the 13's!!! How exciting!

Yay! Congrats on a great loss x

Congratulations!!! That's an awsome milestone!

I hope you're treating yourself to something nice to celebrate? ;)

Thanks all!

Can't afford a treat a the moment! All treats have put on hold for wedding planning :(

Although we are staying at a hotel tonight and I will be eating cos we have to try out the menu, then we are going out with a few of my work mates Saturday night, not sure if I'll be eating or not then.

BUT I'm at a hen do next weekend and the menu is

Mcds Breakfast (!!!!)
Indian take away (!!!!!!!)
Fry Up (?!?!)
Afternoon Tea with cakes (WHYYYYY!)
Authentic Italian ( :( )
Cocktails (Eeep!)
Fry Up *give up*

God knows what I'm going to eat! I WILL be eating but semi healthily, although those aren't the best options to make good choices with but I shall! ... somehow

Krissykat said:
Mcds Breakfast (!!!!)
Indian take away (!!!!!!!)
Fry Up (?!?!)
Afternoon Tea with cakes (WHYYYYY!)
Authentic Italian ( :( )
Cocktails (Eeep!)
Fry Up *give up*

Well, you could have an atkins type day?

McDonald's breakie could be a sausage and egg mcmuffin, but don't eat the muffin.

Indian could be chicken Tikka.

Afternoon tea, no cakes.

Italian is bound to have some sort of salad or meat/seafood option with no pasta etc.

Cocktails could be tricky, but a diet. Lynchburg (sp?) Lemonade would be fine. Or anything with hard liquor and diet soda is a win.

Fry up is easy! Bacon n eggs!

Ta da! Lol! *takes a bow* :p

I like your thinking!
I was on the MCD's brekkie menu yesterday and the sausage egg mcmuffin was 430 cals I think and 370 without the egg so I was gunna have that on half a muffin.
I was gunna be good for indian and have a chicken shashlick or chicken tikka but I might treat myself a little to a tikka masala on its on without rice? Would that be really bad? I know its got loads of cream and stuff in it thou hmmm...
Italian I'll just have to wing when I get there, avoiding any pasta or bready goodness. I COULD be tempted by an authentic tiramisu however as that's my favourite.
Not fussed about cocktails, I'll stick to vodka no messing about! Straight back on after brekkie sunday morning.

Got my weigh in next Wednesday before I go!

Back