Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Aww thank you both!
Pic 2 in save the date, oooo what a sex pot!
Yep I'm marrying him lol!

Best thing about both of them is they didn't cost me a penny!

Will buy different ribbon though if I choose to use the candle holders, all tided up with a pretty bow!

U make a lovely couple krissy x

both lovely - the save the date cards especially, look like you've spent loads. brilliant photography!

Love the save the date cards! Fab

Really creative! You look great on the card - really pretty!

Love your save the dates! so cute.

Aww thank you all ^_^

Spent ages getting those pictures, tried to do em all serious and it just wasn't working, thought I looked fat in everyone I took and was getting the ump. But then he started making funny faces and cheered me up abit, looked much better than the 'serious' ones we tried to do aswell :)

Love your save the date cards, we didn't have anything like that my mother in law was all that was needed even when I found out I was pregnant with our first ALL the family knew within 24hrs (she actually sat calling people before we left her house lol) our second was even faster that woman can text at the speed of light lol

Love your save the date cards, we didn't have anything like that my mother in law was all that was needed even when I found out I was pregnant with our first ALL the family knew within 24hrs (she actually sat calling people before we left her house lol) our second was even faster that woman can text at the speed of light lol

Haha love it! First thing my mum said after congrats when we told her we were engaged is 'Can I put it on facebook' LOL

Ahhh Krissy the save the date cards are awesome. You look so pretty. xx

Thank you sweets!

So I got a message via fb today about the hen do this weekend from the groom-to-be asking if I had arranged anything special for the bride this weekend?! I'm like er no..... I didn't think I had to? Thought the bridesmaids would be doing all that sort of thing, I don't mind doing it but would've like abit more notice? So been googling ideas for games all afternoon!

Love the save the dates :) god I feel so behind in planning mine by comparison haha

Got majorly upset by the whole thing, spent most of the day researching ideas and putting things together for quizzes etc and I thought I done quite well. But contacted the other girls involved and its pretty much all sorted anyway so complete waste of my time! Have no idea why groom has stuck his nose in!
On top of that TOTM is due any day now and I was pretty close to tears. Probably a slight over reaction but I'll blame it on the hormones!
Sent the drafts of the quizzes etc I made over to one of the bridesmaids so she's gunna have a looky and they might use em. Meh.

Belly is hurting, probably only a day or 2 til TOTM starts. Not done well on my water so far still have about a litre to drink so hoping to get through that before bed plus one more shake.
Feeling very sulky!

Ahh hugs hun that's awfull for you, sympathise on the Totm I am due any day now too all the signs are there so now its a waiting game! Keep smiling if u can and have a cry if need be, always helps me :) shame about the hen do stuff let's hope it gets used so its not a complete waste of time!!!

Ta hun!

TOTM emotions yesterday and today I feel like I'm going through the menopause... hot flushes! Urghhhh.
Taken some paracetamol that made me feel a little bit sick.
Left my ****ing milkshakes on the side at home aswell ARGH
Thankfully I found a choc truffa bar and some wafers in my bag, really fancy my tetras now though which is just typical...
Munching a choc truffa bar and being grumpy... is it too early for chocolate?

I feel your pain. Ive left my shake at home....have to survive on water till 6pm and I have to tell my boss im quitting today...lack of motivation to get through today is overwhelming!! xxx

Ta hun!

TOTM emotions yesterday and today I feel like I'm going through the menopause... hot flushes! Urghhhh.
Taken some paracetamol that made me feel a little bit sick.
Left my ****ing milkshakes on the side at home aswell ARGH
Thankfully I found a choc truffa bar and some wafers in my bag, really fancy my tetras now though which is just typical...
Munching a choc truffa bar and being grumpy... is it too early for chocolate?

It's never too early for chocolate! :)

Back