Weight loss Diary & General musings...

OOhh Beth you've changed your name!
Have you got a new job somewhere else?
A whole day with nothing! Could u have some protein for lunch if u feel you need something x

Cheered up somewhat now, dosed up on paracetamol so hopefully I won't get ill before my weekend up york!

Feel much better but bellyache is starting up again....

If fiance (I know you're out there blue!) gets back in time tonight we're going to charlton newlook so I can get some new shoes and stuff to wear over the weekend. Fingers crossed!
Only 1 more day of work & weigh in tomorrow...

Teehee! Blue ninjah ^_^

Hi Hun,

Yes I have a new job. It's better pay, and it is more secure, and I am really happy about it! Sad to be leaving my current role and "front line" journalism. But I have to be honest, since I started I have been nothing but stressed and unhappy. It's weird in a way - but as I am about to move up the steps on Cambridge I felt I needed to take control of another area of my life, food is on its way to being sorted, so the job was the next thing to get done! LOL. Scared and excited in equal measure.

Told my boss, and he was really happy for me, but I have been so nervous about telling him all day that I have completely forgotten about being hungry! Nearly half four and I have only just thought about it! It does mean I get a warm shake before bed tonight while watching Masterchef. Small Win.

Yes I changed my name too, I am taking the end of SS as a chance for change, and I have also started a diary thread called "becoming the littlest cupcake" because I worry more about the steps than SS! silly I know. It's all part of being a control freak. LOL.

Ironically, I will now being having a leaving meal from work, on my VERY LAST day of ss!! So, I have decided to go to ASK Italian and have a salad, to celebrate the end of SS, the end of my job, and the start of a new healthier happier life.

aww congrats! hope the new job works out for u!
i know what u mean about the steps, with ss u don't have to think about what u are eatings, it just the 3 packs all ready set out for u. no thinking no preparation no room to over indulge!
But that's what they're there for, so we can re educate ourselves with food i guess!
anyway good luck :)

TOTM has reared it ugly head and left me in pain and misery!
Also had a traumatic incident with a tampon which has added to the pain.
*sigh*

Weigh in tonight! Hoping for a loss :(

Oh u poor thing, wish mine would hurry up! Ouch am trying to imagine what incident you had now lol hope u are ok! Gd luck tonight hun x

Stupid things, I've never been able to use them so thought I'd try again. NEVER EVER AGAIN!

Forgot to mention something REALLY important that happened yesterday...
My size 18's were feeling pretty loose so I thought I'd try my 16's on, never actually thinking they would fit but they did! They done up and I went out wearing them and everything :D
They are a little tight and push my belly up abit but can get away with it when wearing a jumper, still

SIZE 16'S!!!! EEEEEK :D

Your size 16s are a little tight .... *this* week. I suspect by end March they will be just fine and shortly thereafter, too loose. :)

Hope you have some items in size 14 ready and waiting..... :D

I was thinking the same thing but Brian kept telling me to try them so I did and they fit yay!
Not sure if they will after my weekend in York lol.

Alot of people have unusual TOTM or some really unlucky people have them continuously after the start CD! I think its all the vitamins etc.
I've been the same as always since I started so I'm quite lucky

Your size 16s are a little tight .... *this* week. I suspect by end March they will be just fine and shortly thereafter, too loose. :)

Hope you have some items in size 14 ready and waiting..... :D

Oh god size 14's! Hard to imagine I'll ever fit into those, even though I thought the same thing about 16's!

Love this diet :D

Ooh get u in a size 16 that is fab well done chick, give it a couple of weeks and they won't be tight!

Well I gained half a pound

Ball sacks

That will be off after a poo and your on Totm so don't worry about it chick!!!!

That'll come off, it'll be TOTM, which is just a general nightmare! if the contraceptive injection hadn't but me here I'd be straight back on it, no periods!

York will be lovely! I may end up down there this weekend, the boy wants to go see his best friend.

Pah half a lb at this totm is nothing. You'll be fine :)

I know its not huge but I was hoping for a safety net of a couple of lbs to see me through York. Will definitely see a gain next week but I don't want to see the 14's again! :(
Felt abit naff last night and make chicken rice and veg for O/H and was debating having some rice and wine but glad I didn't now. Going to be eating low calorie today when I get to my friends house tonight then the food nightmare begins!

Stay strong! It appears this diet works, sometimes despite your body (I gained 1lb overnight after being really good yesterday and day before - am very cross about that :mad:)!

I'm worried about my ski trip so I can well imagine your concerns about York. I also wanted to lose as much as possible before leaving, because I keep thinking about all the yummy food I am going to eat next week. Again, I'm looking forward to it and dreading it.

My strategy (let me know what you think) is to eat food I think is wonderful and worth the calories. Focus on eating low carb and protein foods, and not go nuts on traditional ski week fare (croissants, french bread, pasta). Treat every day as a new day (as opposed to writing off the whole week if I don't do so well one day).

Hope it works! :)

Hey honey, how are you? How was weigh in last week?

Xxxx

Back