Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Hey honey we had these at the wedding on Saturday and thought of you! xxx

Attachments

• image-1830021292.jpg
    image-1830021292.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 43
OMG I love that! I would've so had an Alice in Wonderland theme if I didn't already do it for NYE!

Had a cheeky weigh at my friends on Saturday and I was the same weight I was when I last got weighed, but all scales are different so I have no idea what tomorrow will be like!
Forgot all but one pack when I went to my friends so just ending up having a chicken shish and one milkshake, felt ok though! Hopefully just about drank enough water over the weekend...

Today I won't be able to drink very much because they are doing up the bathroom at work so it has no door on it!!!! FUMING
They started doing it last friday so I had to go to another office next door and keep asking for their key which was a fair bit embarrassing for the amount of times I pee a day. I'm just hoping they put the door back on soon or I will go home!!

Hi Krissykat! Sounds like you had a good weekend! No door on the bathroom for 2 whole business days?!?! What in the world are they doing that takes so long? I hope they get a door up soon - given the amount of water we're supposed to drink on this diet, imagine the consequences if you can't go to the loo!!! :eek:

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do well. :)

Thanks & welcome back!

Forgot to mention the most important part of the weekend, went to the next sale and tried and a size 12 dress and it fits beautifully! So chuffed :D

I know I'm not a size 12 but its still a good feeling!

That's excellent! I'm sure you looked really lovely in it too! Woo hoo! :)

Krissy, catching up slowly with all. You are doing fabulously! How exciting fitting into a size 12 dress!! I know we've all debated the whole difference in sizing across shops but hey! It's still a Next size 12!!

Loved the way you've just kept going and going!

Krissykat said:
Thanks & welcome back!

Forgot to mention the most important part of the weekend, went to the next sale and tried and a size 12 dress and it fits beautifully! So chuffed :D

I know I'm not a size 12 but its still a good feeling!

Woohoo that's great I hope u bought it!!!!

Haha I so would if I could! So instead I just keep telling everyone its a size 12 ;) hehe
Will get some piccys of me in it at some point!

Had my weigh in last night and lost 3.5lbs yay! Back in the game ;)

Toilet is finally in at work today, still no frikkin door on the loo but apparently that's being done today. IT BETTER BE, this is severely cutting into my water drinking :(

Yay! Great loss! And despite the fact you can't drink all your water! Way to go!

Woo Congrats :)

Fab loss hun well done!!!

Thanks all!

As for the toilet door, that won't be going up until tomorrow cos they want to paint it first FFS!!!!!!
I hope today goes quick I'm really irritated

Well done on a fab loss! I love the way you haven't messed around and just kept going. You've certainly got me re-inspired! Just read that Spangles has completed 32 weeks of CWP - amazing! I have just faff, faff, faffed around!

I've had quite a few breaks! But I just TRY to get straight back on :)
Over half way there now but it will probably take me more than 32 weeks to get to where I want to be

Aww thank you both :)

A pitiful 1 litre down so far and one shake followed by a headache. Had a bad migraine yesterday I think was linked to not drinking enough water :(
Hope I don't get another one now.
So tomorrow the door is meant to be being put back on PLEASE PUT THE DAMN DOOR BACK ON!!!

Back