Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Krissykat said:
Well I lost another 4.25lbs last night!!!

Making my loss just over 5 STONE!

*HAPPY DANCE*

Oooh well done girlie u are doing fab!!!

Krissykat said:
Well I lost another 4.25lbs last night!!!

Making my loss just over 5 STONE!

*HAPPY DANCE*

Woop woop way to go I bet you feel Amazing :)

Well done! Can't imagine how good.that feels :) x

5 stone! :eek: OMG! That's soooo great! :D You are awesome girl!!!

Thanks all :)

Where are you??????? Come out come out wherever you are!

Hey krissy been a while I hope all is well with u!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't been posting much I've had a few personal issues and haven't really felt like saying much.

Diet wise I came off on the 14-15th for another hen do so I put on 1.5lbs that week.
Had my weigh in last night and lost 3.5lbs which puts my weight at 12 stone 13.75lbs!!!
Woohoo I'm in the 12's, JUST haha.

Off to catch up on all your diarys now xxx

Heeeelllllo boy have we missed u lol, I hope u are ok babe! Well done in being in the 12s that is fantastic news!!!!! Nice to have u back!

Morrrrrning :) Glad to see you back on here.... very well done for being in the 12s i bet you feel amazing

Thanks girls! It does feel good, looking forward to next week and getting a little bit further into them :)

Went on a lil shopping trip last night.
Been checking out loads of clothes on H&M that I LOVE but when I got to the shop I didn't really like any... disappointing :(
I also bought an fcuk dress in my usual size 14 but it won't do up, stupid designer clothes come up too small ¬_¬
Gunna keep it though cos it WILL fit one day.

Went to primark to get a new coat and boat one of their new 'parka in a pocket' things size S, whoop! Looks really good on me too so now I just want it to rain rain rain so I can wear it all the time! Tried on some dress, they all fit but weren't too flattering :( they have a lovely pink butterfly dress in there but the top was a button up style that didn't sit right cos all the buttons were flappy so abit disappointed there. Also tried on a dress with a tropical flower print but the top was the kind that ties up around the neck with no clevage and its not very flattering on me so no good there either, grrr.

SO in the end I got a new top size 14, new knickers size 12-14, coat size S, tights size S/M & L annnnd lots of accessories new head bands and flower clips for my hair, getting quite a large collection of those now!

IMPORTANT SHOPPING UPDATE!

I've wanted to shop in collectif for evah! And I've got a wedding coming up soon and as the stoopid fcuk dress doesn't fit I need something else...

HELLO!!!

Up to 53% Off at Collectif

£24 for a £50 voucher to spend or £14 for a £30 voucher

Yes please!

Anyone know what the sizes are like? I'm small on top big on bottom so hoping the usual 14 would fit if I buy a flare dress

Back