ProPoints Weight loss diary

Hi there. U should be so proud of yourself for maintaining. I lost a stone and half with slimming world and got down to 13 st and then put it all back on. I'm now back down to 13st and so looking forward to breaking into the next stone as I can't remember ever being that weight. I also love love love zumba. Iv got the Wii game and the dvd. I did it for an hour an half last night, I couldn't stop I was having so much fun :) we can do this :)

Hi Leelea how are you? Thank you for your post it's really nice to hear from people! Are you still on SW? I did it for a while, and can see why it works but as I'm prone to binges it didn't help me. Calorie counting is a much better way. Ahh zumba I love it. Do you also go to classes? I was going to get a home based DVD to do but thought you wouldn't get the same vibe on your own?! Anyway, speak soon. And yes, we can definitely do this. X

So... Today went swimmingly. Had bran flakes, tuna sandwich and apple and tuna pasta and a twister. Also went for an 8 mile bike ride and surprisingly didn't take us too long which was good. Feeling really positive today, nice not to be worrying about my weight constantly as have got to the point again where I feel it's in hand.

Can't seem to log into my profile apart from through the app, hoping once I've posted some more it will show me my profile on here. Want a signature for my posts! Anyway, hope you are all good. X

Hey, I'm good thanks. I'm back on ww now. Finding it a lot easier :) I'm going to my first zumba class on Monday. Really looking forward to it as I imagine its really fun with other people :) the dvds are good though for a quick workout at home and to practice the moves x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Heya! Here to follow ur progress xx

Hi there. U should be so proud of yourself for maintaining. I lost a stone and half with slimming world and got down to 13 st and then put it all back on. I'm now back down to 13st and so looking forward to breaking into the next stone as I can't remember ever being that weight. I also love love love zumba. Iv got the Wii game and the dvd. I did it for an hour an half last night, I couldn't stop I was having so much fun :) we can do this :)

Hi.
I can't wait to get into my next stone! and ive only just gone into 13 hehe. I was thinking about getting the zumba for my wii too.. is it any good??
:D

Zumba is fab :) xx

Back