Weight loss diary

Hi Zoe. I hope today flies!

Oh night shifts I rememberer those. So a long day to stay focused so lots of distractions needed. Keep drinking so that you don't feel yourself wilting towards the end. You have your last weight loss to spur you on so keep strong. Hope it goes by quickly for you x

Hi Zoe. How are you doing?

Not great this week Lynn come down with a cold topped off with 2 night shifts have just about finished me off, lol! Only managed 1lb so far but as long as I don't gain I can cope 2 more weeks of nights then no longer an issue so ill just keep plodding till then. Hope your doing ok?

Hi Zoe. I'm doing fine. Plodding on as you say. I've done quite well exante wise but don't seem to lose very quickly. Probably because I don't drink enough. To be honest, I'm happy as long as I lose 2lb or more a week. I con't want loose skin! I've got a bit - it's unavoidable at my age - but I don't want to look like a skinny elephant!

Not a great week, eaten today and feel rubbish. On the plus side I've just ordered the new bars and the fruit shakes. Anyone else tried the new shakes? I'm starting afresh tomorrow as new packs should arrive by the time I get home from work. Funeral on Tuesday, can do without food but may have to drink something other than water :/ then on track for at least the next month, just need to avoid birthday cake on both my little ones birthdays in feb. Fingers crossed this cold keeps at bay now.

All in all a really rubbish, stressful, upsetting day today. I have eaten but not much!! I have drank quite a bit and could carry on if I didn't have to be up early tomorrow. Packs have arrived new day tomorrow. 2 months solid!! Need to do this now.

Draw a line under the last few days & start afresh tomorrow Zoe. Let us know what the new shakes are like.x

Keep going hun. Keep your goal in mind and just remind yourself constantly of why ypu're doing this. Forget the last few days and start as you mean to go on. Good luck for tomorrow and I hope the day is gentle with you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Zoe, how's the day going ? x

Day going really well so far, just about to have one of the new fruit shakes. Not drank much water yet but going to work later and I know I will consume at least 2ltr there I always do.

Just had the new choc bars, wow they are nice. Think I'm going to keep them in fridge for even better results. Can't wait to try the other new ones tomorrow.

Hi Zoe. The new bars are best frozen.

Well not going too well, think it is the tiredness that completely throws me off track. I've still lost 9lb in 3 weeks but it should be better. Starting exercise tomorrow just 10mins rowing each day, but it's better than nothing at all. Hopefully will have positive outcome next week.

Hi Zoe. Keep at. 9lb is good.

We'll finally made the decision to give up on Exante!!! Nothing to do with the diet just me, can't get my head in gear, I have a good few days then want to eat. Switching to slimming world. I have listed loads of packs on eBay if people want to take a look. They finish Saturday morning. Good luck to everyone will keep checking back.

Hope you have a better time on SW Zoe. They have some tasty meals on their web site x

Hi Zoe. Just caught up. Good luck with SW. It's worked for you before so should work again. I've been struggling and am counting calories at the moment but will be going back on exante. Don't stop posting - it will be good to hear how you're doing!

Back