weight loss difference???

Personally I found it easier not to eat anything, so I have only ever had the shakes, I have just bought some green tea, that is supposed to speed up your metabolic rate, worth a try eh! Got a mug now, it's not too bad, very refreshing! If you flavour your shakes then you can have more flavours so it's a bit more interesting.
T x

Personally I found it easier not to eat anything, so I have only ever had the shakes, I have just bought some green tea, that is supposed to speed up your metabolic rate, worth a try eh! Got a mug now, it's not too bad, very refreshing! If you flavour your shakes then you can have more flavours so it's a bit more interesting.
T x
EWWWWW Green tea tastes like dirty pond water to me ......dont know how you can drink it lol

Night night guys xxx

night hun xxxxxxx

EWWWWW Green tea tastes like dirty pond water to me ......dont know how you can drink it lol
:rotflmao::rotflmao: Ok, I'll agree it looks like it, But hey, I've been on this powder poo for so long now, anything tastes good, (well almost anything), And I reckon the migraines are trying to tell me sommit re the coffee he he!
T x

What are the brown floaters???

Brown floaters? i hope they arent in your tea?!

Oh I wish they were somewhere else, but yes, except now they are not floaters!
T x

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww. but, probably tea leaves?

Hope so, cos they now gone! Am off to bed now, goodnight everyone.
T x

Hey - do u think flap jacks can slow down weight loss?

I had one this week - but i think it made me think about foood more!!!

was nice to have something to chew though! lol

Im sure u will have a massive loss next week! Seems to happen from i can see from other peoples stats.... so good luck to u also xoxoxo

x

Not sure I only have them when I'm working funny shifts n can't get home to mix my shakes. They have got more calories but don't think 20 makes the slightest difference. Think it's more the water. xx

Back