Weight Loss During Menstrual Cycle?

Katie87

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry to post this as it has probably been asked millions of times before!

Can anyone tell me if they have had different weight loss readings during their TOTM on the Cambridge?

I know that when I was doing SlimFast it affected me quite a bit.

I'm only on my second week of Cambridge so I just want to be sure before I get down in the dumps for a small/if any loss!!

xx

I'm early on in CD just coming to end of week three but whatever I'm eating/dieting I always gain 3-5lb around totm so usually have a sts slight gain or tiny loss and have a booster loss the following week. It's just extra retained fluid !

I have exactly the same problem. I am coming to the end of Week 2 and my scales have gone up if anything as I am currently on. It is demotivating but just remember why you are doing this in the longer term. Keep at it and as CMC9009 said it is just retained water so you will have a better loss next week!!

Yup - can't lose a single lb until Aunt Flo is on her way out then I lose all my weight for the month in 2 weeks and stay the same through ovulation. It wasn't like that first time round - I was pretty consistent with just one STS week mid cycle.

Oh good, I'm glad I am not the only one who struggles - Just would love this week to go fast so I can get back to losing!! :D

I'm about to start and sts this week
Unless miracle loss in last day :-(

Back