1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Weight loss has just Stopped. Bah.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kirbygirl, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Kirbygirl

Kirbygirl Well-Known Member

Right, so, I did TFR for 7 weeks. Lost just over 2 stone in that time. Very pleased.

Came off TFR around Nov 20th and have lost a grand total of 2 lbs since then!

Full disclosure- I was "bold" for 3 days over Christmas (and not even *that* bad! I allowed myself some chocolate and cheese is all-stayed off alcohol) and same on New Year's Day, and on Dec 19 i had a wedding. So that's a total of five days when I let go a bit, over about six weeks. The rest of the time I've been having loads of fruit and veg, lean meat, nuts, eggs, yogurt, low carb, plus for one meal a day I have a maintenance product. I've also cut alcohol out almost entirely and since I came off TFR I've maybe had three nights out where I drank. Exercise is grand, I go to the gym or for a long walk 3 or 4 times a week. Keeping on top of water intake too.

Anyone any ideas? Anyone experience this after TFR?
    I'm scared I've screwed up my metabolism. I'm really happy I haven't put the weight back on, but I have another stone to lose so I'm not happy to pooter along at this weight forever...