Weight loss has just Stopped. Bah.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kirbygirl, 8 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Kirbygirl

Kirbygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Right, so, I did TFR for 7 weeks. Lost just over 2 stone in that time. Very pleased.

Came off TFR around Nov 20th and have lost a grand total of 2 lbs since then!

Full disclosure- I was "bold" for 3 days over Christmas (and not even *that* bad! I allowed myself some chocolate and cheese is all-stayed off alcohol) and same on New Year's Day, and on Dec 19 i had a wedding. So that's a total of five days when I let go a bit, over about six weeks. The rest of the time I've been having loads of fruit and veg, lean meat, nuts, eggs, yogurt, low carb, plus for one meal a day I have a maintenance product. I've also cut alcohol out almost entirely and since I came off TFR I've maybe had three nights out where I drank. Exercise is grand, I go to the gym or for a long walk 3 or 4 times a week. Keeping on top of water intake too.

Anyone any ideas? Anyone experience this after TFR?
    I'm scared I've screwed up my metabolism. I'm really happy I haven't put the weight back on, but I have another stone to lose so I'm not happy to pooter along at this weight forever...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.