weight loss has stalled

limmy

Hi all

I am doing sw since October 2013 with an initial 2½ stone to loose.

The two stone shot off & here I am, almost March 2015 & cannot get off & keep off the last 7lbs.

I follow ex easy plan, use my syns, dome days all some days only some. I weigh/ measure HExs & still check my syns.

Since I started I have one day "off plan" a week, scone with butter for breakfast usually, on plan main meals, bottle of wine & few treats in evening the straight back to it Sunday morning.

I am at a loss & considering changing to ww for the last ½ stone then back to sw to maintain.

Anyone any hints or tips because I'd rather stick with sw. Cutting carbs makes me sick - headaches, nausea etc

Well done on your weight loss so far. That last half stone us always the hardest.
You are not going to like what I say now but my first thought would be to get rid of the one day off plan a week and see what happens when you were heavier you could get away with it but not when you are so close to target.
If that doesn't work I would suggest posting a few days good diaries and then going from there

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Maybe you could try using your syns weekly so you could still have a great night in sat but more accounted for

I'm afraid I agree with Jen, I would get rid of the one day off plan a week.

You might also consider throwing a couple of SP days into each week, I find it gives me a boost.

And maybe introduce (or increase) body magic?

Well done on your weight loss so far. That last half stone us always the hardest.
You are not going to like what I say now but my first thought would be to get rid of the one day off plan a week and see what happens when you were heavier you could get away with it but not when you are so close to target.
If that doesn't work I would suggest posting a few days good diaries and then going from there

Yes I know the day off is probably holding it up burning afraid if I doo I'll binge during the week!!

Yes but if you saved your syns you could still have the feeling of being off plan. I really think you should look at that first before anything else

I do what Jen suggested above, I look at my syns as a weekly total rather than a daily one. That allows me to go out for curry with friends on a Wednesday, when I'll have 25 syns or so, and still be on plan.

Tried weekly syns once, can't remember what happened lol

Will give it a go too & see!

Congrats on your weight loss.

I agree with above, ditch the day off and work hard and you will def see a difference xx

Well done on your weight loss so far! I agree with everyone else, try and have your "treat" day within your syns. I always used my syns weekly. I found it really easy to not have syns Sunday to Thursday, then on Friday and Saturday evenings I could "splurge" whilst being confident that I was still on plan. I know it doesn't work for everyone, but it did for me.

Also, it is really common for weight loss to slow down as you near target: it took me longer to lose my last five pounds than it did the first two stone!

One thing you may want to consider is maybe instead of SP days, you roll back to the Success Express plan if you really have to have the carbs?
You would need to make 2/3 of your meal Speed (Formerly super free) foods and then the other third free foods such as protein and carbs.

The weekly Syn idea is probably best to get that last half stone off as you have to be really determined to lose the weight and get to your target so you can maintain happily and enjoy being a target member :)

Hi just to update, didn't have treat day Saturday & have upped my water consumption..... so since last Thursday I've 3lbs off already not weigh day till Saturday ☺

Yay! Well done you

* smug face.

Lol, nice one poppet xx

Well done I was watching this thread with anticipation. I always have a cheat day on Saturday and never see the weight losses I'd like. I know in my heart I have to give up the cheat day really. Well done though you'll soon get to target now I'm sure.

Keeping an eye here to see how your restart goes :) I lost 4 St in the first 10 months and have been struggling to get to 4 and a half since last October.... Still another stone to go from here and have been trying all kinds of advice to kick start again :( :( would like to see what works for you

Back