weight loss on 1000 cal plan.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 7 July 2009 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

What kind of weight losses, per week, is normal on the 1000 cal plan ? I have read posts like this before, but cannot find them

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Start Weight:
    19st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.7lb(3.25%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / SML / Orlistat
    I don't know what is normal, but can only say my experience. Last week I lost 6lbs and this week I lost 4lbs. Plus decent inches lost too. As a guy you get better losses than us women anyway. So would be hard to know really! So I doubt I've helped, but that's been my loss on the 1000 step!

4. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    No white sugar
    I'm on 1000 now and lost 1.5lbs in the first week. For me that's brilliant as on 810 the scales ahrdly moved in the last 3 weeks.

My cdc says the average loss on 1000 is 2lbs a week. But everyone's diferent so you just have to see what your losses are like. It depends how much you need to lose and other factors too.

xxx

5. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    i stepped up to 1000 plan and sts-ed but because your a man, you should lose more than us women for sure, I think you could expect 2 lbs a week with a little exercise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.