Weight loss pictures

Guru

Silver Member
Well... as I am losing motivation and finding it very hard to stick to Cambridge, I asked my CDC to take photos of me last week so that I could compare them to my start pics. I am still huge, but there is a difference.

July 09
Front+July+09.jpg

Oct 09 - 3 stone 8lbs lighter
Front+Oct+09.jpg

July 09

Side+July+09.jpg

Oct 09

Side+Oct+09.jpg

Hi Guru,
I have been doing cd for three weeks now, 3rd weigh in tomorrow. You are an inspiration to all newbies like myself, we look at yours and other peoples threads (and now photos) and see a woman successfully losing weight and looking fab for it, giving us the motivation to ride out those tough days, which I can't believe there can be so many lol! Really take a look at those photos and see whats emerging, you look great and you are not huge!!! You're a beautiful woman!

Clairex

Well Done Guru!

You can clearly see the weight loss!

Keep going :)

All these weight loss pics are very inspirational
x

Well done Guru, I can really see how much you have lost, thanks for posting your photos.
I know its not easy at times, but we must all keep up the good work!
Best of luck x

Guru, a real hourglass figure beginning to appear... that has to be motivating! You have done so well hun. Keep on keeping on!

xxx

"a difference"????? It's the difference that is huge, not you!! You look great and the difference is just smashing!

Sure you've got a long way to go, but look at what you have achieved already! You can do it!

Well... as I am losing motivation and finding it very hard to stick to Cambridge, I asked my CDC to take photos of me last week so that I could compare them to my start pics. I am still huge, but there is a difference.

July 09
Front+July+09.jpg

Oct 09 - 3 stone 8lbs lighter
Front+Oct+09.jpg

July 09

Side+July+09.jpg

Oct 09

Side+Oct+09.jpg

There is an amazing difference Guru!!! Well done sweet, you really do look fab. You look more youthful in you face :D:D:D Stick with it girl! ;)

Hugs x x x

Keep going. The difference is obvious.

You have done so well.

I went through a blip at about 4 stone gone where I lost motivation.

It struggled for a few weeks, but I am over it now.

I didn't think of looking at my pics that would have been a real help I think.

I hope it helps you.

x

my god there's a huge difference you look brillant :) keep it up guru imagine another 3 stone loss you can do it

WOW!!! you look amazing! you must be able to see the difference you look so much better!

Still waiting for the pic of you in the dress ;)

WOW wow wow .. what a difference. You look absolutely amazing and should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work :)

hey Guru, we can def see the difference. You know, we are the last ones to really really notice! but 3 something stones does definitely NOT go unnoticed!! Good job, hope you get that motivation raring to go full force again

Wow Guru - that's a massive difference. You look completely different. Well done. I know it's hard to stay in the zone at times, but that would inspire anyone

Well at my weigh in this morning I have stayed the same for the second week running. 810 is not working for me. I am going back to Sole Source. I weigh the same as I did four weeks ago!!!

can really see the difference you look fab with that loss, well done.

Back