Weight Loss Record Spreadsheet :)

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Hi Girls,

I came across this Weight Loss Record Spreadsheet on the CD forum (I know...I'm a traitor! He he!) :copon:

I am finding this inspirational - just seeing all the numbers go down each week! The spreadsheet also calculates your BMI and tells you which category you fall in (Normal, Overweight, Obese etc). I am looking forward to moving into the "Normal" range.

Here is the link to where the attachment is:

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/22861-graph-spreadsheet-14.html

The attachment is a zip file on one of SteveM's posts around the middle of the page.

I tried to attach the file to this message but it wouldn't work, so just thought I'd give you the link.

Hope it helps someone out there stay on track! :)

Have a great Celebrity Slim week ahead everybody! :character00115:

Love Lisa

PS: Please let me know if you're having trouble downloading it. I'll send it to you directly.

thanks for that =] ill be filling that in later

hi i cant down load it could you please send it to me

ive just done it.......and it doesnt add up................i got told im 223lb which is 15 st 9lb..........but on that its saying im 15st 13lb

223 = 15 stone 13.
14lbs = 1 stone
14 X 15 = 210
223-110= 13

i made the same mistake at the beggining, but obviously in the end i ended up heavier but now im below the weight i worked out wrong :D

it definatley will just stick at it!

Wow.......what a great tool

Hi - dowloaded the spreadsheet and it's great - well found, thanks!

thanks for sending me the spread sheet its great, mind you i must be dead thick cos i have star office on my comp and my daughter informed me i could have made one lol thats ok for her to say but while she would have done it in ten mins it would have taken me god knows how long , so thanks

No worries, Sharon! :)

Let's hope it motivates us all to lose more weight! He he!

Enjoy your day! :D

Back