Weight loss since september

12-Bore

I joined back in september when I first started my diet but I haven't posted much on here due to not having a laptop.
Anyway since joining I have been eating healthier and I have been doing basic exercises at home and I have, or atleast I think I have, made really good progress.
I have been wanting to loose weight ever since I can remember but have never got round to it before.
I have included a pic, its not great and I know I still have a long way to go as I am still over weight but my goal was to be 15 stone by chrismas and I have reached that which O mever thoight I would. These trousers at the begining of september were a struggle to get into and I really needed a bigger size.
29wsfp1.jpg

I'm joining the gym in the new year so that will hopefully get me to reaching my ideal weight by next summer

Thanks Roxana

Just been reading some of the weight loss diarys people have been posting on here think I might do one somewhen.

That is a very noticeable loss, have you got new clothes on your Xmas list. Well done.i am thinking of diary in new year.
Best wishes liz

That is a very noticeable loss, have you got new clothes on your Xmas list. Well done.i am thinking of diary in new year.
Best wishes liz

Thanks Liz
I've asked my mum (as she is the only person likely to buy me clothes) not to ge me clothes this year just incase they arebtue wrong size.
You should get a diary going and I look forward to reading it when you do

good luck! continues:D
Hi Alicia, thanks for the support

Nigel

Absolutely brilliant :) well done keep it up x

Fantastic buddy! A massive difference there.

Back