Weight Loss Slow Down!!!

Rogue

Hi Everyone

I've been doing SW since mid April this year and have so far lost nearly 3.5 stone but this month it feels as if my losses are reducing.

I know that when you have less weight to lose - it can come off at a slower rate than if you have more to lose but I still have over 3 stone to lose - so would expect it to continue at a good rate for a while yet!

I already go to the gym at least 4 times a week and eat loads of super free foods (fruit, yoghurt, salad stuff)- so what I'm asking is...

Do you have any other suggestions to boost my weight loss before I lose my motivation????

how many syns do you use a day? just thinking you could maybe cut down on them for a little while to give you a boost x

You could also try a Success Express week to get things shifting again.

You lost a lot in a short space of time so now your bod has to get used to that and will take some time to adjust

I don't have that many syns every day - probably around 5 (i don't feel as if I have needed any more) - so I wouldn't like to cut down my syns :sigh:

Maybe your not having enough!

That is precisely why you SHOULD use your Syns. They are there to be used and are part of the plan. Try having more Syns for a while and see if that helps

How many syns (and what sort of syn food) is everyone else having? Could I be eating too little syns?

Also - success express? Yeah - I might try this? Is this the one where 2/3 of your plate is super free food?

Try looking at the food diaries at the top of the page. They will give you ideas on what other people are eating. You may also need to increase your amount of free food too.

Thanks All!

I'm going to see how much I've lost/sts/gained this week (my WI night is on Monday) and then look to increase my syns next week and possibly put in a couple success express days too!

I'm still loving SW but I'm feeling a bit impatient at the mo!

I use mine on snacks, chocolate mainly lol! If you are really sticking to it and really struggling (but you have done so well so far) you could ask your consultant for FF xxx

whats FF??

i know it can be very dissheartning but as you done so well you know ya can do it so stick at it. might just of slowed down ive got just under 2 and half stone to lose and i think that will come of quite slowly so yours might be doing the same now that u have got rid of alot of weight.

FF is fast forward, its an eating plan tailored to your weight, height and how much exercise you do, everything has a point value, and you are allocated a certain amount of points, apparently its tough to stick to but has fantastic results, one woman at my group did it last week and lost 9 pound! xxx

FF is fast forward, its an eating plan tailored to your weight, height and how much exercise you do, everything has a point value, and you are allocated a certain amount of points, apparently its tough to stick to but has fantastic results, one woman at my group did it last week and lost 9 pound! xxx

Blimey! Sounds a bit like WW with points though. Is there any free food?

It is really strict and there is no free food just units. I did ask my SWC about it but she was really honest and as she knows what I am like she was reluctant to let me do it. She was right because I most likely wouldn't have stuck to it

I'd never heard of FF either - but it sounds a bit too strict for me at the moment - I'm enjoying eating loads of fruit. I'll ask my swc about it though this week and see what it's all about...

Hi
As already stated FF is strict the units that you are allowed basically covers 3 meals and maybe a small snack. I did it a few months ago and missed the fruit terribly. Most fruit is 1 unit.
Irene

Back