Weight Loss so Far

acg200587

Hi Ladies,

Hi Ladies, I started slimming world in September and stuck at it for 5 or 6 weeks losing half a stone, it wasn't a massive loss but I wasn't sticking to it very well over the weekends. Anyway, I came off the diet in November an between then and the middle of January I managed to gain over a stone! :cry:It was my own fault so no point dwelling on it. Anyway I started doing SW again on 08/01 and here's my progress so far (I have a 2lb per week target to lose 2 stone by May:

Week 1 - loss of 1lb & 3/4 :rolleyes:
Week 2 - stayed the same :(
Week 3 - loss of 2lb & 1/4 :D

So not exactly on target but happy all the same! Treadmill is also ordered and on the way so really hoping by using that approx 4 times a week I can speed up weight loss by at least 1lb a week!

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know my weight loss for week 4 was 2lb & 1/4 again so very happy with that, not sure about this week as my hubby treated me for Valentine's day to an amazing italian and I have to say my sw head was left at home, I had wine, dessert and a liqueur coffee! Well worth it though just hoping I stay the same this week as opposed to gaining!

acg200587 said:
Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know my weight loss for week 4 was 2lb & 1/4 again so very happy with that, not sure about this week as my hubby treated me for Valentine's day to an amazing italian and I have to say my sw head was left at home, I had wine, dessert and a liqueur coffee! Well worth it though just hoping I stay the same this week as opposed to gaining!

Well done for the loss! Im sure a little treat every now and agaun wont hurt, you deserve it! As long as you get back on plan it shouldnt matter :)

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done on your loss so far, keep up the good work x

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I lost 1lb and 1/4 this week so I have reached half a stone loss! Absolutely delighted with that as I mentioned before I didn't have a great week so I'm going for it this week in the hope that over the next couple of weeks I can get under the 12stone mark! With the new treadmill in the house there's no stopping me! Tonight I'm going to have a bash at Britmum's recipe for Pasta Chicken Enchiladas and I'm going to make slimming world chocolate mousse! More determined than ever now. Hope everyone else had a good weight loss this week! x

:D:D:D 3 and 1/2 pounds this week!! Really chuffed with that it goes to show that exercise really is the key to speeding up the weight loss. Only 2lbs to lose next week and I will be under 12 stone again :rolleyes:, I feel really proud that I've been able to do this by myself without going to classes too although I do miss the support at times, hope everyone else has a fab weight loss week!

Back