Weight loss suggestion - Acai Berry Extract

momie32

Greetings,

I am a mother of two beautiful children and after my second child, I had gained a lot of unnecessary weight on me which is really freaking me out...One of my friend has suggested me to try some Acai Berry Extract.

Can someone please suggest me for the same, so that I may consider using this extract but I am not sure really if it is helpful for me or not. So advise ... !!!

Have a nice time and thanks for your patience in reading this. Ellisa Cheers

Greetings,

I am a mother of two beautiful children and after my second child, I had gained a lot of unnecessary weight on me which is really freaking me out...One of my friend has suggested me to try some Acai Berry Extract.

Can someone please suggest me for the same, so that I may consider using this extract but I am not sure really if it is helpful for me or not. So advise ... !!!

Have a nice time and thanks for your patience in reading this. Ellisa Cheers

I am totally agree with you, the Acai Berry Extract helpful

Last edited by a moderator:
hi momie and :welcome: to the forums!

I tried pure Acai Berries for about 3 weeks taking 2 a day and unfortunately they caused me a lot of stomach discomfort so I stopped taking them. I did however, feel more alert when taking them but did not see any difference in my weight loss. I think everyone is different so they may work for you. A word of advice if you do decide to try them out - buy them from a reputable company e.g Holland and Barrett - there are a lot of scam websites selling 'cheap Acai' who then take your credit card details or send you loads charging £100 a bottle!

Best of luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

I was also debating about using this, so will be interesting to know what people have to say about it :)

watch out for the scammers!

hi i'm new too.not posted yet,but noticed your acai berry question and really wanted to echo sharkbaits words of wisdom.be very careful if you buy acai berries on line,i did some months ago,and was scammed!!luckily i realised immediately,but too late to stop them getting some money from my account.had to cancel cards etc,it was a horrible time!holland and barrett definately sound a safe bet.good luck to you.:)

Back