weight loss tickers

mandi500

Hi E1 I just tried to get a weight loss ticker for my profile and it says i cant get one cause i havnt got 100lbs to loose is this right or have i done something wrong. Any Ideas please :confused:
thnx xx

No just click on one of my tickers and select 'create your own ticker' then copy the code and paste it onto the Edit signature bit

Hi Taz..ty for answering..When i create my own ticker it tells me that the tickers only support a weight gain of 100lbs or more so it wont let me create my own :(

ty all for your help. I must have had a bit of a blonde moment yesterday lol and I sussed out where i was goin wrong. I've managed to get one now. Once again ty for your help x

im on SW and bravelly doin it by myself lol..but it dosnt seem to be goin very well so this week ive got to knuckle down and concentrate more on wot im eating.What about u?

Oooh I'm an SWer too! Feel free to have a troll through my diary and food diary for any inspiration/tips and don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. We are a real friendly bunch on here. Welcome on board x

Back