Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Weight Loss, what a suprise.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Chiku, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    I've just got back from my Pharmacist where i went for my cheeky mid week weight. My registered weigh in is Mondays and this week (Monday) I weighed 226lbs. I also took my bag which was for maintenance refeed which i started on Tuesday from tfr as I'm going away.
    Well today is my day 3 of refeed and to be honest I am struggling to eat the minimum requirement that is advised and was told by Lipotrim that i can have half maintenance and a small amount of protein salad.
    Now what really confuses me is how comes I have lost 6lbs in a few days!:confused:
    I mean don't get me wrong i am eating along with having maintenance and am really shocked that I have lost the same amount in a few days as to what I had in my first wk.

Have any of you Lipotrimians had a crazy thing like this which ever way happen to you

plus have any of you got a reason as to how this has happened as my only exercise is a little bit of walking, house-work and giggle time with bf

[​IMG]

Week 1 = - 6lbs
    Week 2 = - 5lbs

Last edited: 26 August 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    lol,dont question it Chiku,just be happy with it!! ;)

4. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    yeah just be happy! well done!!!

5. Chiku

Chiku Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.71%)
    Diet:
    17/06/11 started Xenical
    I'm still pretty GOBSMACKED and CHUFFED

Roll on DTM Race Weekend as I can't wait to go back onto TFR

So how are you Lipotrinians doing

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.