weight loss

Chiku

Well I just had to post this as I feel everyone needs to praise themselves on their weightloss and show-off on here. Doesn't matter whether it's a 1lb (=tub of marg) loss or several, as its gone and gone for good.

ps I'm now down from 17st 2lb to 15st and only started Lipotrim TFR 10th of August '10 and have also done a 3 wk semi refeed since starting but am back on TFR.
It's amazing what this Lipotrim plan can do...

weight.png

That is a great loss, 24kgs (works out to be almost 4stone) or did you mean 24lbs.
It's amazing how good you start feeling about yourself as the weight falls off:D

weight.png

Hi Chiku

You certainly SHOULD pat yourself on the back....amazing weight loss so far.
Stay with it...I haven't started my LT return journey yet...but folks like you inspire me :clap: congratssss!!

You certainly SHOULD pat yourself on the back....amazing weight loss so far.
Stay with it...I haven't started my LT return journey yet...but folks like you inspire me :clap: congratssss!!
Look forward to having you join the Lipotrim journey. So when will you be joining?

Wow that is amazing and you started 2 days after me. So BIGTsmallt what is your secret as I've another 5st and 1/2 to lose

I've just been sticking to the diet 100%. I work part time in a takeaway as a chef. But still I keep fighting temptation. But it's my health which has improved, and I can really tellthe difference. Also my life in general has greatly improved. I weigh my self everymorning after going to the loo. And see the pounds and kilos falling off. Just half way to my goal now. Huh! Never realised that! I swear. I feel Asif my prayers have been answered! Well I know they have the way I'm going

No I really do mean 24 kg. But sadly my mums first weigh in today and she lost only 1 kg! But I really do think she cheated abit!!!!!

I have a friend like that, we worked together a few years back and decided to join WW together. In about 8 weeks I lost a stone and she put on 4lbs! I watched her eating the odd biscuit in the office which i really don't think that she realised that she had eaten....best of it was that her daughter told me that she had a large Baileys EVERY night.....now, a couple of years later, she's steadily putting on about a stone a year......Bless her.....oh, and according to her she hardly eats a thing!

lost 3 stone in 2 months - yay...

Well I just had to post this as I feel everyone needs to praise themselves on their weightloss and show-off on here. Doesn't matter whether it's a 1lb (=tub of marg) loss or several, as its gone and gone for good.

ps I'm now down from 17st 2lb to 15st and only started Lipotrim TFR 10th of August '10 and have also done a 3 wk semi refeed since starting but am back on TFR.
It's amazing what this Lipotrim plan can do...

weight.png

Thats great! I love the fact that we can come on here and give and recieve praise for how good we have all done. Keeps me going!!! :)
WELL DONE EVERYBODY
Emma x

lost 3 stone in 2 months - yay...
that's a brill loss i hope to catch up to that loss but some how dont think I will by your timescale:D but non the less its shifting off

weight.png

Goal 1 = to hit 16st exact done:D
Goal 2 = " " 15st " done:D
Goal 3 = " " 14st "
Goal 4 = " " 13st "
Goal 5 = " " 12st "
Goal 6 = " " 11st "
Goal 7 = " " 10st "
Goal 8 = " " 9st 7lbs refeed and maintain
Goal 9 = pass my Theory Test
Finish Line = learn to drive and pass my Practical

Back